From the Back Cover
Within weeks of getting pregnant, Kelly Crull's wife had a stack of parenting books waiting on his nightstand, complete with neat, hand-written bookmarks telling him which chapters he needed to read. In nine months, he had learned everything about his wife giving birth, becoming a mother, and how he could support her. What he wanted and couldn't find was a book by a normal guy telling him about becoming a dad. The last thing he needed was more expert advice, a ten-step plan or fancy pie charts. He just wanted someone to give it to him straight, "What was parenting going to be like for him?" Becoming Dad is the book he wanted and couldn't find.
Find out what it's like to...
- visit the gynecologist with your wife
- break a sweat in your wife's childbirth class
- master the manly art of breastfeeding
- have sex (or not) with a mother
- do stand-up comedy routines for diaper changes
- be man enough to put a baby to sleep
- discipline a baby who pickpockets
- comfort baby after you drop a wrench on her foot
- send mom away for a few days to prove you and baby can survive a weekend together