- Paperback: 212 pages
- Publisher: Leap Frog Press (Sebastopol, CA) (February 1, 2000)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0963707914
- ISBN-13: 978-0963707918
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.5 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (7 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,251,167 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Becoming Soulmates: How to Share a Deeply Passionate Journey Where Challenges Strengthen Love Paperback – February 1, 2000
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
"Becoming Soulmates" goes the extra mile by identifying the challenges we encounter in relationships as well as providing simple and extremely valuable strategies you can work with to create relationships that continue to grow and enhance you.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Flipped through, is thorough but not very technical. For the average reader.Published 14 months ago by JAG
The keys,the map,and suggestions on how to make the road smoother for both souls,and many others we meet on our journeys.THANKS BONNEY !!! for the most helpful info. Read morePublished on September 3, 2001 by Karen H.