- BB Alert Active is pesticide-free. Activator pads (sold separately) can be disposed of in normal trash receptable if no bed bugs are found in glue base.
- Bed bug monitors are not designed for control or elimination of a bed bug infestation, rather, they provide an early warning that an infestation exists.
- Activate Pads (i.e. Instant Hot Packs) last 8 - 12 hours on average and are one-time use only. Activate new pad in evening and check monitor's glue base in the morning for bed bugs.
- Early infestations may require up to two weeks to catch bed bugs.
- At first sight of bed bugs, it is strongly recommended to contact epestsolutions to begin professional treatment. For best results, it is recommended to NOT sleep in the room while using this monitor or to completely isolate the bed with Climbup Interceptors or use BB Alert Passive Monitor in combination
- Sorry, this item is not available in
- Image not available
- To view this video download Flash Player