Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on March 7, 2012
since this was one of the cheaper hair wavers i wasnt expecting it to be as good, but turns out its AMAZING! i would definitely recommend this to anyone! Its very easy to use also!

update! to make the waves come out better, spray a little hair spray on the strand of hair you are about to wave and brush it through until it dries and then wave that section of hair! a few months and this waver is still working perfect!
review image
55 comments|377 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 12, 2015
I love this! Twisting each section before you wave it will keep you from getting that weird forced wave and gives you perfect beach waves!
review image
0Comment|110 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 5, 2010
This was a great purchase! I also have a triple barrel iron. I got this one because I wanted bigger, beachier waves. This works perfect and is easier to use. I have very thin, super straight hair. Usually, my hair does not hold a curl at all. With this, the waves last all day and night and even look good the next day. It is very quick to do and makes my hair look so much thicker. I did my sister's the hair the other day and now she wants one for Christmas.
55 comments|257 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 26, 2014
Attached picture is how it curls your hair. Works AMAZING and stays in for days. I love this deep waver!! Would suggest it to anyone and shipped very fast too.
review image
22 comments|105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 14, 2012
I love this deep waver. its very easy to use. the instructions are clear, the lock function is perfect for storage, and it gets the job done fast. i have a short bob, a little past my chin. i love retro do's from the 1920s/30s finger roll/wave, to the 50s, gentle S waves. on my first try, i achieved a lovely retro do, no practice needed. the barrel heats up fairly quickly too.
some people like to purchase sprays or lotions to put in the hair before or after using a waver or curler, so that the hair locks into the look and lasts longer. i prefer not to use any thing of the sort, in order to keep soft waves, not crunchy. my waves have lasted without the use of any other products. all that needs to be done, say the next day, is to go over the same spots with the waver, to reinforce and redefine the waves.

i've never had a deep waver before, and i'm sure there are other great ones out there, that perhaps create slightly different looks, but this one is definitely a good buy, at a good price.
review image review image
11 comment|113 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 26, 2013
I have another waver, its a revlon triple barrel and it makes smaller waves than this but i wanted to try this one for the bigger beachy waves and it does wonderfully! Its also a little better to use than my revlon one because it has the black plastic at the tip that doesnt get as hot, so when i accidentally bump my arm with it i dont get burned as bad as when it happens with the revlon which is alllllllll metal. it heats up well and stays hot and gives consistent waves that last in my hair all day without using product, which i love. it does slowly start being less wavey but it doesnt lose too much of its waves throughout the day with no product. it might not last that well for others though but my hair tends to accept waves and crimps over curls a whole lot more, so they stay alot longer for me. i have very long, straight, thin hair if that helps.
review image
0Comment|168 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 12, 2015
OMG ! I loooooooove this thing ! I was a little hesitant about buying it at first because I had never used a waver before, but it was so easy ! You just put it on your hair & hold down for about 10 to 30 seconds depending on how deep you want the wave & just continue to follow the pattern down to the very end. I would recommend this & even buy it as a gift for someone else.
on December 11, 2010
I bought this to use on my daughter's hair. She has really long, thick hair. If you pick up the hair sections and use the iron, starting at the top,going down the hair shaft, it really does make large waves! I held the iron closed on each section, for a count of five. We put a little hair spray on it and it stayed for days! I wasn't sure if the weight of her long hair would hold the waves, but they did! It's worth the buy. It took about 40 minutes to do her entire head, so plan ahead...time wise!
0Comment|187 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on November 5, 2014
Perfect waves!!!!i love this bed head waver...
on January 25, 2015
I have thin very fine blonde hair. I can hardly find a good product to give me volume and long lasting results.. I decided to give this a try after reading the good reviews.. And WOW! I am officially obsessed! It gives me the perfect beach wave look, heats up quickly, and the style lasts for days! Amazing!