Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

on November 5, 2012
This hourglass curling wand is amazing. It arrived earlier than expected. It heats up fast and gets very hot. Personally I don't prefer to use the glove because it tends to make my hair frizzy. I spray my hair with a heat protecting spray then section off my hair. I chose bigger sections of hair to get a fuller look. The hour glass shape gives a nice anchor to stop hair from sliding off the wand. Gives perfect curls and helps boost your hair volume. Be cautious of this getting to close to your fingers or head, it took me a couple sections to get used to the shape.
on July 2, 2013
I was really excited about this product as it was my first curling wand. My hair is just past shoulder length, fine, and pretty straight. However, I found that this wand was really hard to use. All my hair, no matter if it was a large or small section of hair, would slide down the barrel to the center so the taper/hourglass feature was lost. Since the barrel is so long, when I would move the iron from arm to arm, I would keep burning my forearm or wrist. The included glove just created a bunch of static every time I grabbed a section of hair.

If you have longer hair (and maybe longer arms), this wand would probably work better for you. It did get really hot and what curls I could get in lasted over a day. I suggest using Kevlar sleeve + heat protective glove.

If you are new to wands, get a wand that has a cool tip on it. That makes it much easier!
on July 9, 2013
I have medium length hair, every time I tried to wrap my hair around it I was unsuccessful and got burnt.....wish I could return it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
on January 13, 2014
I love this! It got here before the estimated arrival date. It heats up very quickly. It came with a glove like it stated. Makes beautiful curls that are loose on the ends and tight in the middle. LOVE IT
on May 4, 2013
I love this wand! I've never gotten so many compliments on my hair. Heats up fast and gets very hot! Use the glove, they give it to you for a reason (:
on May 12, 2013
This gave me beautiful curls along with a 2nd degree burn, the size of a quarter on my arm. Please wear a jacket and gloves while using this product.
on February 28, 2013
This is a nice curling iron that is high quality and priced right. This curling iron will provide years of style.
on December 18, 2013
this is not like a normal curling wand, I was using it on my hair and it did nothing that me roundbrushing my hair and using my flat iron couldnt do.
on February 22, 2014
Works great and makes wonderful curls. The last on my daughter all day. Curls usually fall out of her long heavy hair with in the hour with a regular iron.
on August 17, 2015
Excellent product and transaction...Thanks!!!

See 1 answered question