5.0 out of 5 stars Superb styling tool!
This is undoubtedly the best styling tool I have EVER owned.

I have stick straight, waist length fine hair which has NEVER held a curl.

Published 18 months ago by Raaneve

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased
am pretty disappointed with the product. I did not expect my hair to turn out how it does with this iron, I received it today and it makes your hair look more like a wave when you take your hair out of a braid all day. I wouldn't purchase this item unless that's the look your going for. Thought it would turn out a better curl, regret this purchase
Published 19 months ago by Geena

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb styling tool!, May 16, 2013
This is undoubtedly the best styling tool I have EVER owned.

I have stick straight, waist length fine hair which has NEVER held a curl.

I have used curling irons, hot rollers, foam rollers, cloth rollers, old fashioned "sleep on it" brush rollers... I've tied it, twisted it, rolled it, braided it ...even perms given ridiculously pampered care go flat faster than you would think possible. You name it, I've given it a shot in my lifelong quest for lovely, flowing, picturesquely curling hair.

And then a friend got one of these, and used it on my hair for my sister's wedding.

Took all of about 15 minutes to do my whole head, it looked picturebook-princess perfect for 12+ hours with NO hairspray or other products (through a breezy outdoor ceremony and reception) and my hair was STILL holding a soft curl when I woke up the next day!

After a lifetime of straight haired frustration, I almost couldn't believe it had worked, let alone stayed beautiful for so amazingly long. Needless to say, I went out and bought one the next day on my way home. :)

The first day there was a brief learning curve figuring out how to make my hair look as perfect as my friend did (its always easier for someone else to do the back, especially since my hair is fairly long), but by the second time I did my hair I was already a pro and have had long gorgeous curly "movie star" hair ever since. Everywhere I go people comment on how soft and natural it looks and ask "where I have it done". When I tell them I do it myself with this tool in under 20 minutes with no special tricks or chemical products they are simply blown away.

I find this tool to be fast, easy to use and its almost impossible to make a "bad" curl. I take a section, wrap it until the whole length is wound around the bubbles and dips, wait about 20 seconds and ...!poof!... perfect curls! I *do* let the curls cool for a couple (2-3) minutes when I've finished before running my fingers through to give them a little separation and style, but thats it! Wrap, curl, lightly separate with fingers. Easy peasy.

For me, this thing was worth every penny, and I'm seriously considering buying a second one so I never have to be without one ever again. Whomever developed this particular styling tool has my eternal thanks for ending my frustration and disappointment and making every day a beautiful hair day! :)

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes getting used to, but worth it!, December 11, 2012
I have never used a curling wand that didn't have a clamp, so I was a little anxious when first trying this. It takes a minute of practice to wind your hair around the bubbles, but then it's really simple. I love how I can have tight spiral curls or big waves all with one styling tool. It looks really great to have a combo of the two types of curls. The cord will swivel around the barrel at the end, so no matter how you hold the wand, it's still convenient to use. You can control the temperature (low to high), and it also has an on/off button for extra safety.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best curling irons!, December 24, 2012
I received this gift for Christmas. I have course,curly and thick ethnic hair. This curling iron worked amazing! It took only 40 minutes (significantly less time than usual to style my hair) to curl my entire head. My hair when it is straightened is about 30-40 inches long. This curling iron got hot enough to curl my hair, I am still amazed. This curling iron was easy to use and I was able to choose between tight and loose curls. I highly recommend this product for all hair types!!! It is well worth the money. I am going to get rid of my other curling irons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Iron, June 17, 2013
This iron works very well, and comes with a thermal glove for the inexperienced like me. Your hair needs to be past your shoulders for this iron to work. You need to have some decent length to wrap around it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks natural, May 15, 2013
I love this product. It gives natural looking wavy curls. If your looking for your hair to be super curly, than this is not the curling iron for you. The curls last all day

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done!, February 18, 2013
Was a gift to great granddaughter. She loves it and does VERY thick and long hair in about half an hour.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not pleased, April 17, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE THIS, July 9, 2013
love love love this.... I get more compliments on my hair. Love this buy it.. crazy to use but makes hair look great

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of volume!, December 28, 2012
This was a great purchase. The Rock n' Roller gives lots of volume and sexy curls! I absolutely love it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, August 29, 2014
This review is from: Bed Head Curling/styling Iron, Purple, BH327 (Health and Beauty)
I like the lasting curl the iron gives, but is very hard to work with thin hair.

Bed Head Curling/styling Iron, Purple, BH327