4.0 out of 5 stars love the boot, BUT......
Published on December 22, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Real flaws
Published on February 10, 2013 by Boston

4.0 out of 5 stars love the boot, BUT......, December 22, 2012
Ok. The boot is very nice. Cool color, awesome leather. BUT- is does run narrow. My feet are average 8.5. 90% of the time 8.5 fits perfectly. These are little narrow and the calf is tight. I THINK they may break in nicely because the leather is so nice, but at this price still deciding if i should keep and pray they stretch....I'll update if i do keep them and let you know.

Update: i decided after my post to put the boots on and decide on their fate...i am keeping them. I walked around my house for a couple hours in them. Actually got them zipped over my jeans! They will break in perfectly, I'm convinced . They are 100% leather. Lining and all. After just a couple hours they were much more comfy. I will wear them a couple hours at a time before trying to go all day in them. I wish they were perfect out of the box. But sometimes the best shoes are the ones that break in and conform to your feet which is what i feel these will do :)

4.0 out of 5 stars love them, June 5, 2013
darian marie (belmont shore, ca) - See all my reviews
they are a little difficult to get on and start a tad narrow but once they are on they feel good and will be the perfect boot. i love that they are little funky. great boot!

5.0 out of 5 stars it was love at first sight!, March 2, 2013
This review is from: Bed Stu Women's Warmer Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
these boots are simply stunning. they are of a quality that you'd pay a lot more for in Australian retail stores. they are unusual and very striking. you can't be a wall flower and wear these boots!! foot is on the narrow side but apart from that they run true to size

2.0 out of 5 stars Real flaws, February 10, 2013
The heel was partially unglued, which was the main reason I returned. But even before I noticed that I hemmed and hawed. Picture can't capture what they look like--definitely unique. Pinkish leather with a blue surface paint or dye (but kind of shiny, so they almost look fabric). Then they made thousands of horizontal cuts through the blue to let the pink/red underside show through. When you look down at them they look reddish, and from the bottom bluish. I would have loved them but for one other issue,...something seemed wrong with the soles. They almost look like the cut of the sole was incorrect...both the inside and outside looked like it was the outside. The foot was a bit narrow, but I could still get my foot in with thickish boot socks. No issue with narrowness up the shaft, and in fact they were a little loose on the top (I could get my whole hand in), and I have totally average legs, feet, etc.

In short, the unglued heel was a given to return, but even without that it would have been a real toss up at the price paid. I got another pair of Bed:Stu for an amazing $50 from amazon and they are wonderful, super well made, lovely boots. So it might just be this style?

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCEPTIONAL STEPPIN!, February 6, 2013
I bought mine elsewhere - felt compelled, on behalf of Bed Stu to say this is a magnificent boot in every aspect. The material is heavy, rugged, the soles and heels the same, but the color? Its DEEP DEEP Navy in some light, when you turn it goes black, and the red is ever present. The leather is striated, and has carefully selected pieces worn and gauged so that this beautifully worn effect is evident, and the red color comes through. The crafting of this style of "wear" effect is what makes the boot exceptional, there is just no skimping. These could work in any situation, the circumference of the calf leaves me room for jeans or jeggings, and I would actually wear these with a hot navy sweater dress. The right accessories would be these boots.

Good good choice but they are heavily stylized and you have to like that combination. My only suggestion is to rough up the sole where the toe bends up, little slippery on the bottom. Also be advised they have a toe that extends out past your own to give you that kick butt cowboy look.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great style and maximum comfort..., January 6, 2013
This review is from: Bed Stu Women's Warmer Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
Perfect fit..True to size. I can wear this boot for hours with no problem.
Goes with everything and the compliments keep coming. Hope to purchase more
Bed Stu in the future...Nancy

4.0 out of 5 stars cool boot for someone a little funky, December 18, 2012
Very unique distressed blue/purple with red/vermillion "show through." I have skinny calfs so boot socks work great (my sis is knitting me some in the red/vermillion to accent). I did find the width narrow and took them to the shoe shop to be stretched. He said he loved them and never seen anything like them before. WAY COOL!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG. I can you say boot orgasm!, September 5, 2013
I was soooo nervous about getting these boots. It is absolutely true. It's hard to get on. But once on, I waited for the pain that never came. So freaking comfortable. My feet are wide as they are long. My son refers them as Fred Flintstone feet. And just had surgery on my right knee. The best boot ever. Kisses Bed Sty. The Color are like Wow. I ran around showing off these amazing boots. Blue on top but it more a coral than red. You run your fingers over them and the boot changes Color before your eyes. JUST BEATIFUL. DEFINITELY BUY.YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! I'm wearing them tomorrow again.

1.0 out of 5 stars not for me, unfortunately, February 19, 2013
This review is from: Bed Stu Women's Warmer Knee-High Boot (Apparel)
The leather is gorgeous, the quality is high. The boot runs about 1/2 size large. The shaft of the boot is baggy, and i found it to look shapeless on my leg.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not my taste., December 17, 2012
In person does not flatter my feet. May be good for women with tiny feet. The quality seemed very good though. Seems to run small also.