Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Bedford Anthology of World Literature, Compact Edition, Volume 1: The Ancient, Medieval, and Early Modern World (Beginnings-1650)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEM

on October 2, 2015
It had all the material I needed for my Lit class. The book is pretty thick and heavy, but the language in it was straightforward. It wasn't a bad buy and I manged to get an A, so it served its purpose well.
on January 10, 2014
I have purchased this book for a Literature class I have in college.
I was very happy with the purchase, the book arrived on the schedule time, and it was in very good condition.
Maybe it was a little heavier than what I expected.
It has 2000 pages!
:-)
on August 30, 2012
I bought a book from this seller for College, then ended up dropping the class because I didn't need it after all. They refunded every penny, no questions asked! I would and will definately buy from this seller again, very courteous, book in good condition, delivered timely, and they returned with no hassle. To me, that is great customer service that deserves our $$$!!!
on October 19, 2013
Exactly what I needed. Filled my class requirements perfectly. Very happy I rented this book! Perfect for anyone who is looking for the book for a world literature class. Book is in great condition for a rental.
on September 5, 2010
The readings in this book are well written and many have definitions and explanations of certain parts and terms at the bottom of each page to help the reader understand, which I found very helpful.
on December 18, 2012
I love this book! I got it for my first literature class and there was notes all over the inside of the book. It really helped me it class
on January 3, 2015
Book not in good condition but usable. Wish it would've been available on ebook purchasing. Overall it was good enough for the semester!
on February 3, 2013
book came in a timely manor-and was also in good condition as discribed-Lit is not my favorite subject so can't say I would recommend -
on November 13, 2014
very educational
on January 19, 2014
i really like being able to rent my daughters books it saves alot of money i really thank you ok