Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Bedside Table - Brand New Solid Hardwood Table
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 25, 2010
I ordered two bedside tables to match the Charelston Bed that I bought in the Spring. I stained the bed and tables a Light Walnut Color (brand - Varathane) which ended being a warm medium brown shade. They took stain beautifully. There was quite a bit of variation in the wood grain, but I liked how this looked. I then covered them with an oil finish. The construction is solid, and they were easy to assemble. They are very simple looking tables, but the price for value is excellent. Since I decided to stain them, this did take some time to do (a couple of afternoons), but if you are willing to dedicate a few hours to the project, the stained result is beautiful.
on August 29, 2013
The kit arrived beautifully packed. A genius packaging designer has to have been behind the arrangement of the wood in the box and the simplicity of the packaging material. The wood is packed almost in perfect sequence to allow you to follow the directions. My kit has essentially clear, straight-grained wood. Two pieces had the extreme outer edges of two knots visible, but easy to hide. No dings from shipping.

The only "error" the directions contained was that the company chose to make the Phillips-head screws all the same length instead of two different lengths - not a problem. You will need an appropriately sized screw driver or electric screw driver to fully drive these wood screws home in their pockets. Yes, the hex key furnished to drive the other screws and bolts is a little small to get the leverage I would have liked, but it was OK. Naturally, the last screw was very difficult even though it was the same as many others. Working at a relaxed pace with several interruptions, the table might have taken an hour to put together, once I found my electric driver for the Phillips-head wood screws. I think the bed and drawers will be more challenging. {;*)) The two boxes containing the bed are VERY heavy.

The resulting night table is beautiful in its simplicity and can be finished any way you like as the wood should take it well.

What would I improve? Well, I'd like a night table with a drawer. That would likely be more expensive, especially if it had good guides, but doable. Certainly a "best buy."
on January 21, 2011
I'm not sure what could be said about this table that isn't patently obvious by its description and photographs, but I'll give it a shot. It has a solid, simple design that doesn't just look and feel sturdy, it simply is. While still very easy to put together, it does include several screws that, if you choose to use them, will require a drill driver. Really, they're superfluous. Once the other, easier to use bolts are in place (quickly done with the included Allen wrench), the table cannot come apart, screws or not. I'll give this a four star review since the only thing else I would like out of it is a bit more weight, perhaps some metal slugs fit into the leg pieces, just to keep the table in place. As it is, it slides around a bit.
on February 18, 2014
Although the instructions required careful attention (as most things like this do), it wasn't too difficult to put together and even a little fun. The finished product is great, and it complemented the theme in my living room perfectly. It feels very solid and I'm not in the slightest bit concerned about it giving out anytime soon.
on July 20, 2010
Me and my son put this together in one afternoon was easy and effortless the end results were way above my expectations.
on April 25, 2014
I have a preference for natural blond woods, so I ordered 2 of these, and the coffee table. All were easy to put together (although I highly recommend using a hand drill with the correct bits, it's easier on the hands/wrists), and they're nice and sturdy. The fact that they're Made in America is a big plus. They're also easily stainable, paintable, or just a coating of polyurethane, whatever your preference is.
on February 25, 2015
very well made, easy to put together; i did it myself in a short time. very sturdy. wood is strong (not flimsy). wood is smooth (no roughness or splintering). i used chalk paint after assembling and turned out really cute as side table to the twin platform bed i got by same manufacturer. that also is very sturdy.. and works great in my guest room/grandsons' play room.
on March 10, 2015
Tastefull little table or night stand. We just put two of them together, easily. The wood is pretty, the finished product is sturdy and attractive. We put a coat of Danish Oil on the wood for some protection. Very nice results. Great product!
on January 9, 2014
I have the matching bed so I ordered two of these tables. They are solid wood. I left them bare, but they'd look good stained or painted too. They assemble easily; everything was included and the instructions were clear. Good quality, good price. I've had them up for a few weeks now and they are sturdy and attractive.
on July 7, 2014
I bought 2 of these tables, the TV Stand and their Charleston Bed, and I love all of them! The directions were wonderfully clear, the pieces expertly packed and they were very easy to assemble! (Old Handyman's trick, use some soft bar soap on the screws & bolts as you assemble) I love the solid feel of the furniture and the colors of the wood. I've used some clear laquer on the table tops to protect them from spills, but otherwise love the look of the natural wood. - Now if I could only talk them into making some bookshelves my room would be perfect!