Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now STEM

on December 3, 2005
The Tibet Almond Stick is something more than just a furniture and woodword touch-up, it's a borderline miracle. I've used it to 'disappear'

surface and finish scrathes on older furniture, door mouldings and chair rails, even my Steinert grand piano. I woulnd't use it on an heirloom

Boston highboy, but then, I don't have one. The 'Stick' is a soft of wick-like material full of some petroleum product that somehow, easily restores superficial finish damage in a flash. (Not to mention that it comes in a beautiful period tin that keeps it viable, literally, for years.) Get one, and you'll be walking around the house for hours touching up your 'shabby-chic' furniture and tired woodwork. A favorite thing!
11 comment|63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 23, 2011
I have a rescue dog that is taking longer than usual to break of bad habits, especially jumping. She jumps up on the wooden front door and put multiple scratches.

This product makes the door look brand new. You can't even see where she had done her damage.

Highly, highly recommend.
on July 20, 2006
deep gouges caused by feet of sofa where all finish was off in 2 6"x9" areas were discovered during move-out; this product saved us from complete refinishing of otherwise gorgeous oak floors.

simply rubbed the felt-like stick over the area, and the gouges seemed to "fill in"!

applied 2 more layers, and were amazed! couldn't tell where they were.
on July 3, 2012
While not amazing, this works pretty darned well. After a recent move, I had a number of scratches on my furniture. (Yes, we had a lousy crew of movers.) For the darker finishes which were showing the original light wood underneath, The Zenith Tibet Almond Stick did work wonders. But, for lighter finishes, or for anything beyond a shallow surface scratch, this product is insufficient. It does, however, do a better job than those pricy "magic marker" scratch removers, and you don't have to worry about matching the color.

I do recommend it, but I wouldn't say it works miracles.
on May 29, 2007
This stuff is too good!

When my mother passed 2 years ago she handed down, not only the antique furniture but, a worn out cotton roll of Tibet Almond Stick.

Ah, this must have the miracle rub that kept the wood respectable through two boys and 3 cats. But the real miracle was the fact that one stick had lasted her since the late 1960's when she had inherited the old virgin mahogany, still used today.

With a reputation like that, I'm surprised there still in business!

It's a must-have for all your wood needs!
on March 14, 2008
We're getting our house ready to sell. When our realtor visited, he left a Tibet Almond Stick and told us to just rub it over scratches and scuffs in the wood trim. "Sure," I thought. Well, it's a miracle! It works, removing scratches before your eyes. I wouldn't dream of ever owning another home with wood trim without having one of these around!
on January 19, 2012
I couldn't believe this little bizarre thing when I opened the can. Unwrapping was a mystery. The tube puzzled me- wax? no. Some kind of wood paste? no, it's a tube of fiber that holds the magic substance. I have an old oak teacher's desk from the 40s, full of the abuse hundreds of kids gave it. But I rubbed it over the scratches and then the whole surface, and it was like brand new and antique at the same time. Magic.
on March 6, 2013
I had some of this stuff years ago and lost it. I was looking on Amazon for Old English scratch cover and this popped up so I bought it again. I call it magic in a can because it comes in a cool little can to preserve it and it just plain works like a charm. I have an old oak desk that I love and use a lot and it shows it. From light scratches to water rings and who knows what, I used Tibet Almond Stick on it and the desk looks so good! It's easy to use and lasts a long time. Not for deep gouges.
on August 18, 2006
If you have bamboo floors I highly recommend this stuff. It will erase all of the tiny scratches that seem to accumulate so easily on these floors.

It works pretty well at masking deeper gouges, but it isn't perfect. Someone looking will still be able to spot the gouge, but it's usually good enough to get your security deposit back.

And yes, the price of shipping is more than the price of the product, but it's not like every hardware store carries this stuff. I checked my area, and no one carried it, so I ordered it online. Even with the shipping costs, it was still worth it.
on September 2, 2008
I first used this product about 45 years ago. My parents house had a lot of wood paneling which as an active kid I managed to scratch many times. This product saved my behind more times than I want to remember. It really does remove most scratches if they are not too deep. I have used it to make almost any genuine wood product look better. Long lasting great product. Highly recommend.