Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on May 5, 2008
I was very disappointed, I thought I'd be getting a detailed account of the night April 3,1968 and events leading up to that night and that incredible speech but instead the film basically was fragmented clips of Dr. Kings life and the quality of the film was poor, if you own "Citizen King" a PBS Documentary which I do, then this is an unnecessary purchase. Therewas not enough elaboration on this speech and the circumstances surrounding it.
on October 23, 2011
This item was really not what I had expected. The "Eyes on the prize" chapter "The Promised Land" is the best look I've seen on the Memphis speech and the events surrounding it, but "Citizen King" and the History Channel's "King" also do a good job.
on June 15, 2014
I am so proud that I have this piece of History to add to my collection. There were times when growing up and life challenges, I would wonder, if a change would ever come. I will treasure it forever.
on December 29, 2011
I was disapointed in this dvd because there was no narration and no one speaking at all. This dvd only showed raw footage of the civil rights movement.
on July 1, 2013
I love this DVD. It has made a great impact on me and my family. This is an excellent addition to my Black History collection.
on June 11, 2009
Have used this product as an educational tool. Especially appreciate the on-screen written script on The Mountaintop speech.
on April 13, 2014
Great to have a piece of history in this copy of original Dr. Martin Luther King recorded speeches and some footage.
on August 24, 2014
A wonderful gift for everyone.
on August 24, 2015