5.0 out of 5 stars Great new band.
I took a chance on this one. I pretty much gave up on most of today's country or country rock until Zac Brown came along. JB is right up there with them though JB's style is their own. Good old country rock like I remember it in the 70s. If you like your country a little on the dirty side and not so polished give them a shot..
Published on January 12, 2013 by Thomas W. Earl

1.0 out of 5 stars better try to find
Did i buy this, better try to find it
Published 6 months ago by Raymond W. Butcher

5.0 out of 5 stars Great new band., January 12, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars need something different, October 17, 2012
This review is from: Beer For Breakfast (MP3 Music)
I love country music and enjoy hearing new and different bands. Im tired of want-a-be country singers like Taylor Swift!!JB and the Moonshine Band is my idea of a good rockin country band!! love them!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As I mentioned in my review of JB's other CD,I saw this band on April 14,2012. This CD is a Great Continuation of Their Other CD, April 18, 2012
This review is from: Beer for Breakfast (Audio CD)
Well, this is a great continuation of JB and the Moonshine Band's debut CD "Ain't Goin' Back to Jail", only this one may be a little better. As I mentioned in my other review, this band is from Tyler, Texas. Their music is country, with a rock edge & their sound is southern with a little "twang" & humor, but it is not corny or tacky at all. Even their name contains some humor. Back in the 1970's there was "KC and the Sunshine Band" and this band is just the opposite, "JB and the Moonshine Band". The music on this CD is great American Music. It's fun music. At the concert, JB and his band performed songs from both of these CD's. I really like the song "Beer for Breakfast". At the concert, JB had the crowd singing along on this song. When JB would sing "...Beer for Breakfast...", he'd have the crowd singing back "...From here to Texas...". I tell you, it was a fantastic concert. This is a great band with a great sound with some great songs. I highly recommend this CD along with their other CD. Thanks, and I hope this review helps spread the news about just how good this relatively new band is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Magnificent use of subtle humor, April 10, 2014
This review is from: Beer for Breakfast (Audio CD)
Great songs - Great Lyrics. Magnificent use of subtle humor in lyrics. Refreshing to hear songs that tell a story with humor – not the stale form songs of so many country artists. Truly a breath of fresh air on the music scene. Highly recommend. Two bonus tracts are best two songs on CD.

5.0 out of 5 stars yep, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Beer For Breakfast (MP3 Music)
love that texas country! just finishing up my "breakfast" beer and listening to a little jb here with my "perfect" girl. great live show, too! y'all oughtta go n check 'em out!

4.0 out of 5 stars A Heck Of A Good Time!, August 27, 2014
This review is from: Beer for Breakfast (Audio CD)
JB and The Moonshine Band have a Great, Original Style, and they show this perfectly in "Beer For Breakfast." You will get love ballads, partying tunes, and a Heck of a Good Time. If you are ready for something fresh, this is it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 30, 2014
This review is from: Beer For Breakfast (MP3 Music)
Excellent album. Highly underrated band. Wish I heard music like this on the radio.

5.0 out of 5 stars jb n msb r gr8!!!, March 5, 2014
This review is from: Beer For Breakfast (MP3 Music)
JB and the boys have the best lyrics and tunes. Like everyday guys just doin what they love. Good for dudes and chicks. Cool chicks, that is.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It, August 5, 2012
This review is from: Beer for Breakfast (Audio CD)
Another Excellent Album by JB and the Moonshine Band. If you've never heard of this band, I would strongly suggest you purchase their first Album along with this one, or instead of, as it just showed a little more range that this band is capable of. This CD, while still having a few good upbeat songs, was true to their Texan roots, and had quite a few break up/lost the girl/get the girl songs that slowed the whole tone of the album down a touch. Nothing wrong with that in my opinion. Only bad thing I can say is that they put "Perfect Girl" on this CD again. Nothing wrong with the song, I love it, but I have it on the last CD as well. Just bothers me a little putting the same song on two CDs back to back like that. It did allow me to take notice of something else on this CD, if you listen closely "More like my Dog" has nearly the same intro and beat as "Perfect Girl" which makes perfect sense as More like my Dog is clearly a follow up to Perfect Girl. Rather than the repeat of perfect girl, I would have liked to have seen "More Beer for Breakfast" tacked on to the end of this CD (this song can be found on Mud Diggers 3, if you're not into the Mud Diggers CD's just buy that song on Amazon MP3) which would have been a great closer for Beer for Breakfast. Maybe we'll see it on the next CD, and hopefully we won't be seeing Perfect Girl again.

5.0 out of 5 stars JB IS AWESOME, April 16, 2012
This review is from: Beer for Breakfast (Audio CD)
JB and the Moonshine Band is awesome. Both albumn's are great from start to finish. If you like real country with an rock edge ... you'll love it.

Beer for Breakfast
Beer for Breakfast by JB and the Moonshine Band (Audio CD - 2012)