Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Stephen Kellogg All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Amethyst Jewelry Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer jstfd6 jstfd6 jstfd6  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

Format: HardcoverChange

on February 13, 2016
A chilling, if sometimes implausible, thriller that evokes stories like "Memento" or even, to a certain extent, "50 First Dates". Fast paced and quite addictive reading, it's a fascinating concept about a woman in her 40s who wakes up every day without knowing who she is, and who must unravel her past and present with the aid of her diary.
on February 10, 2016
I'm beyond shocked by the rave reviews this book has gotten. The characters were lackluster and absolutely nothing happened until about 85% into the book. Then what happens is predictable. This author has writing skills capable of immersing you into their world, however, he just took me to the most mundane world imaginable.
on February 9, 2016
DON'T WATCH THE MOVIE. You loose so much of the experience that you gain reading this book. "Before I Go to Sleep" is about a woman that looses her memory every morning after sleep. She combats this by writing a journal each day and reading it the next. The book you read is that very journal. It is a super immersive experience like no other. I highly recommend this!
on February 9, 2016
It's hard to put down. It's a wonderful turn-the-page suspense book that continously has surprisrs.
on February 9, 2016
Bit slow to start but got ok later on
on February 9, 2016
good book. With the audio, I finished it in a day and a half.
on February 7, 2016
This was an exciting read that kept me on the edge of my seat...until the end. The ending felt rushed and uneventful compared to the suspense level of the book to that point. But, I wasn't too disappointed overall.
on February 7, 2016
I really enjoyed this book and didn't see the ending coming. I would like to read more from this author.
on February 5, 2016
It was a very depressing book sorry I read it! I finished it because it was for my book group.
on February 4, 2016
The story was excellent, although a bit implausible, but I found the writing fell below my expectations. I found it a bit confusing because of the manner in which the author went back and forth from the present to the past. Parts of the book felt repetitious and I felt could have been left out. My review may be biased because I had seen the excellent riveting movie earlier.