- Paperback: 60 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (February 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1470025000
- ISBN-13: 978-1470025007
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.1 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 1.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #11,754,871 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Beginner Running Program: Running to Lose Weight or Event Training Techniques Paperback – February 3, 2012
Extraordinary Stories In Sports
Part riveting adventure, part extreme sports and 100 percent inspiration--Born to Run is a fascinating exploration of the marathoners and a nail-biting 50-mile race through the copper canyons of Mexico between a mystical Indian tribe & America's best ultrarunners. Learn more | See related books