Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: The Beginner's Guide to Receiving the Holy Spirit
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

VINE VOICEon August 15, 2002
This book offers a charismatic view of what it means to be filled with the Holy Spirit. The authors also deal with the charismatic gifts of the Spirit such as tongues, interpretation of tongues, and miracles (1 Corinthians 12:7-11).
The book does a good job of presenting the person and work of the Holy Spirit from a biblical persepective. The authors also do a good job of sharing various Christians stories and experiences with the Holy Spirit.
My only reason for giving this book four stars instead of five is the authors failed to deliver a strong charismatic theology and they did not present other Christians approach to being filled/baptized with the Holy Spirit. I believe a good chapter on others approach would have been helpful. Overall, this is good book if you are interested in a charismatic approach to the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
on March 5, 2016
Its not exactly what I was expecting but it is a good book.
on March 24, 2015
Great Great Book. Opened my eyes to a lot.
on May 14, 2016
What can I say?
on January 14, 2014
love the books written by these 2 women. what a pair, they are called to work together......they have so much helpful information. they know what they are talking about.
on April 12, 2008
My husband and I bought this book to teach out of for our youth group. They had many questions and this book was an excellent tool to teach from.