5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for a New Juicer!
Published on September 29, 2012 by scrambled&lovingit

3.0 out of 5 stars HAVE TO GO TO HEALTH FOOD STORE NOW
Published 24 months ago by Saavy Sue

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read for a New Juicer!, September 29, 2012
I would love to give this book 10 stars! The recepies were not only easy, they were also delicious and included useful nutrition information. Made my intro to juicing easy and delicious! In 4 weeks I lost 8 lbs. and I feel great (more energy, better sleep, acid reflux gone)! For breakfast I have delicious veggie/fruit juices that give me instant energy! I no longer crave or drink coffee (ever!), and my sugar addiction has almost disappeared! I no longer drink diet coke and artificial sweetners are a thing of the past. As a Type2 diabetic I am thrilled with a recent blood test which revealed the lowest glucose reading I've had in over 9 months!

5.0 out of 5 stars A to Z of Juicing, June 3, 2012
Here's a quick summary of what is inside.

First up there is a list of reasons to juice. I personally found this interesting as funnily enough an investment guru I follow was recently talking about his personal journey with juicing and how it helped him overcome a skin disorder that his doctor said was uncurable.

Secondly there is a guide to choosing juicers which is kept nice and simple, just a few hints to help you choose a better model.

Next there is a nutritional guide about what specific vitamins and other health properties are in a number of different fruit types. This also includes tips to help you minimise your pesticide intake including a number of fruits the author recommends to only buy organically.

Onto the juice recipes.
Each recipe is nicely divided into handy categories including: Cleansing and Detoxification, Weight Loss, Mental Acuity, Aging.

The steps to follow are simple, nicely layed out and come with a number of tips. For all health conscious people, each recipe comes with dietary information such as calories, sugar, fat, carbohydrates, fiber, protein and sodium.

Many of the recipes offered appeal to the tastebuds, such items as the fruit clense and the watermelon eruption are ones that stick out for me.

Overall it is an excellent book that is sure to appeal to anyone contemplating a juice diet or looking to expand their juicing repertoire.

5.0 out of 5 stars short but powerful!, January 14, 2013
This is a fantastic Beginner's book for juicing. I saw 'Fat Sick and Nearly Dead' and was blown away to learn all the health benefits. I've been feelingg gross since before Xmas and have been needing a change. So I hopped on amazon and picked up three juicing books. This is by far my face of the three. Well written with the voice of a friend giving advice. The layout is perfect and the recipes look great (haven't tried any YET). I read thru the whole book in one sitting this morning. Lots of great info. I definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Juicing Book Yet, July 31, 2012
JP (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
This has got to be one of the best juicing books I've seen. There are 50 recipes, all broken down by how they benefit you, rather than "here's some berry recipes". This book lists your juices based on topics like, losing weight, beauty and healthy aging or cleaning/detoxifying. I find that so much more useful and interesting to read. I can see referring to each section time and time again.

In addition to the clear ingredients and instructions is the nutritional info- quite helpful.

I've been a long-time juicer but usually only juice fruit. I forget how healthy it is to juice vegetables also, so will be trying more of these recipes. They do look yummy!

Juicing has got to be one of the best ways to improve our overall health and nutritional intake, and with this book and her 50 recipes I know I'll be juicing to my hearts content for a long time. Simple, easy to read and follow the recipes, and for the low price and many health benefits this is an easy 5-star book. Highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars HAVE TO GO TO HEALTH FOOD STORE NOW, January 7, 2013
OK, I am new to all this, but I was hoping for at least 5-10 recipes to start off where I didn't have to go to a health food store for ingredients or back to supermarket......I recently bought a ton of fruit, veggies, (apples, broccoli, pineapple, blueberries, oranges, ginger), but only 1 or 2 recipies acfually called for what I had on hand. I am looking for common fruits/veggie recipies I guess.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Juicing Lifestyle Guide Plus Recipes!, July 11, 2012
An amazing juicing lifestyle guide plus recipes! Very well written with all the bases covered. In this book you will discover why you should start juicing if you are not already, how to and what to.

For me this statement from the book - "With juicing we can fulfill our daily fruit and vegetables requirements, take in vitamins, minerals, nutrients and boost our immune system with amzing health benefits - all without having to sacrifice a ton of time." sums up why you should get this book, read it and apply!

The recipes are lovely and even have the nutrientional information of each recipe.

I love all the pictures in this book also!

All in all a great book - I highly recommend you get it too!

5.0 out of 5 stars More than just juice!, May 27, 2012
ARK (Orlando, FL USA) - See all my reviews
This is a great resource and recipe book all about juicing. The author really gets in depth about the different produce you can juice and the positive benefits of why you should juice that particular produce, like the liver cleanse juicing recipe. As a life long Floridian I have been exposed to juicing tropical fruits, but haven't ventured into greens, so I think this is just the book to help me take that leap!

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and easy to follow, January 3, 2013
As a first time juicer, getting started can be somewhat overwhelming . This book not only helps from picking the right juicer, but also helps beginners understand how to choose the appropriate vegetables and fruits for various preferences. Thanks for the recipes too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes...very good, December 25, 2013
This review is from: A Beginners Guide To Juicing: 50 Recipes To Detox, Lose Weight, Feel Young, Look Great And Age Gracefully (The Juicing Solution) (Volume 1) (Paperback)
Recommend it. Great book delicious recipes and easy to follow. 100%recommend it. It's helped me with my weight loss. Bought a juicer and been juicing since then.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the novice juicer, December 2, 2013
Lots of easy recipes. I am new to juicing and found a couple recipes that I have liked and I also appreciate how the book informs one on the health benefits of certain combinations.