I am a beginner crocheter so this book is a little more difficult than my skills but in time I will learn. Pictures of afghans are beautiful. I don't feel that this is for some beginner, a few more skills needed before starting one of these blankets!
Published 2 months ago by BDen

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as I'd hoped
I was looking for some really easy beginners crochet pattersn but these are fancier and more time consuming then I care for.
Published 16 months ago by Michael Brewer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Not as easy as I'd hoped, October 14, 2013
This review is from: Beginner's Guide Mile-A-Minute Afghans to Crochet (Leisure Arts #75010) (Leisure Arts Little Books) (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars Beginner's Guide Mile-A-Minute Afghans to Crochet Instruction Book, December 28, 2014

3.0 out of 5 stars mile a minute, July 15, 2013
I have made several mile a minute afagans but I like the one that you do not have to start with a chain. I like the one with a granny square corner. It crochets up real nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars good deal, October 29, 2013
Can't wait till I start something in my new book..I do not see that if I'm happy with the item, that I have to write a reveiw with your required number of words.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Book of Crochet, August 19, 2013
This book has patterns that a beginning crocheter can use and it is clearly written and illustrated. I would recommend it to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect book for a Novice, October 17, 2012
Doris House (Manchester Iowa) - See all my reviews
I have many crochet books, but this is a great one for a beginner! Beautiful illistrations! Easy to understand directions

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend., February 3, 2015
Purchased as a gift package for my wife. She is enjoying reading and learning this technique. Would recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars lov this, December 3, 2012
great item and wonderful to learn these to do while traveling would recommend to others who wish to learn thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 26, 2015
Ms Vava "VAVA" (Henderson, NV, US) - See all my reviews
Great little book for a beginner like me. I can actually read the patterns.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 7, 2014
V. Kelley (Port Angeles, WA) - See all my reviews
Great to work with! Received on time and was exactly as described.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›