Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Beginning and Intermediate Algebra with Applications &Visualization (2nd Edition)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 22, 2013
This book is laid out in a logical and easy to understand manner. The drills and exercises are challenging and the materials in the text are on point. I recommend this highly- if your school uses this book it's so much better to have the hardcopy than a digital one, especially in maths.
on July 28, 2013
This book was excellent for the course's mandated materials. It has every answer to every quiz problem from the chapter in the back of the book, comes with CDs for the extra resources (if your book includes them), and also works online if you have to purchase the online keycode. I understood this book well and it got me through my courses with an "A" for being very easy to read and understand.
on February 6, 2014
This book is choosen for studies for college.
I like this book because it breaks the theories of Alegebra down and has many visual example.
This book is reccommended for the detailed learner.
on May 22, 2010
The tittle of the book says it all. From beginning to intermediate level of algebra. You can use this as a review book and a self teaching book since it has exercises per chapter and answer keys at the back. There's also a solution's manual separately sold for more detailed answers.
on December 31, 2014
Math teacher said I could use this previous edition...only few differences from new edition...saved close to $150..see if your teacher is cool with it. I didnt pass the class..unrelated to the book, butvI intend to use all the book teaches to learn on my own.
on February 11, 2012
This book took 4 wks to deliver. Way too long, I'm in an 8 wk class. Not worth a book to wait that long. I had to use the ebook thru My math lab and that would have been enough had I known. Something to think about.
on July 28, 2013
From beginning to intermediate level of algebra. You can use this as a review book and a self teaching book since it has exercises per chapter and answer keys at the back. There's also a solution's manual separately sold for more detailed answers. The title says it all!
on February 13, 2011
This math book is just ok. Sure it teaches you algebra, but it's not as easy to read as other math books.
on June 14, 2013
Did not need it until Sept, but wanted to get used to it, I hate math but this might be fun to use an will satisfy my Math requirments.
on February 6, 2013
This book is an excellent reference for my college algebra course. It has been a very useful tool for homework.