- Series: Ilr Press Books
- Paperback: 464 pages
- Publisher: ILR Press; 2 edition (May 31, 1991)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0875461794
- ISBN-13: 978-0875461793
- Product Dimensions: 9.2 x 6 x 1.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.7 out of 5 stars See all reviews (3 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,032,333 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
A Behavioral Theory of Labor Negotiations: An Analysis of a Social Interaction System (Ilr Press Books) Paperback – May 31, 1991
Based on seven years of reporting from over a dozen countries, writer Tom Wainwright takes you on an extraordinary journey into the business of being a drug lord. Learn more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought