Back to Business Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King Bose SoundTouch 130 Amazon Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 Kindle Voyage Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now SnS

on July 4, 1999
I think it was so courageous of Shania to take care of her siblings after her parents got killed in that head on collision. She is a woman who truly gave her all in life, and she really strove to make the most of it. She started out in poverty, and she ended up having several multi-platinum albums, and many #1s. She marks an era in both Country and Pop music, and she hit the #1 spot in both categories. Coming from me, an aspiring singer, I know it's not easy. Shania, my dream would be to sing with you, and you truly are #1!!!!
on February 24, 2000
I think that the VH1 behind the music are very interesting and I am glad they do it. It makes you realize that all artists do not always have the world handed to them on a silver platter. Shania grew up in poverty. Shania had to struggle to keep her family together after the death of her parents. She gave up everything in order to put food on the table. With her great success, (thanks to the help of her hubby Mutt Lang) She does not take life for granted, I think she knows, that it all can be taken away in just a short period of time. She appreciates the value of money. And she gives back to the world what she has been given.
on May 1, 2000
Please understand that this is just my perspective, my opinion, but I consider this an exceptionally important and emotionally moving video.... that being said....I have to add...If someone made a 1 hour video of Shania Twain sitting on a sofa drinking tea....I'd buy it.....
on March 7, 1999
I have never really been a fan of country music, but Shania Twain changed me for good. "Behind the Music" taught me what kind of person she is and how well she has used her extraordinary talents. Shania Twain is a very wealthy person. I don't mean in a monetary since, which is not the true way you measure someone's wealth. She knows what life is really all about; lives and appreciates it, never forgetting her real friends and family.
This video was very interesting, throughly entertaining, and at time brought tears to my eyes. In just one week she has gained a very loyal fan, not just for how good an entertainer she is, but the person she is as well.
I am buying several copies to give to friends. She is an exceptional role model.
on March 3, 1999
I am not a great fan of Country Music...or should I say, I wasn't until someone I work with gave me Shania's 'Come On Over' CD. Now I am hooked on Shania's music, I believe, has no category...it is just great music with heart and very unique sound...very rich and solid sounds. Her voice is as pure as I have ever heard. I purchased the 'Behind The Music' CD and watched it and was not only touched, but, inspired. She is quite a lady and someone, I believe, who can be a role model for many. Shania Twain's music should be listened to by anyone who wants to hear an angelic voice with the person behind it.
on February 24, 2005
This is the one hour biography of Shania Twain. It is very enjoyable with her great music mixed in. She started out with Country Classics and eventually moved over to pop. She's now one of the best-selling female artists of all time. This video explores the years of heartbreak and sacrifice that led to Shania Twain's breakthrough and crossover success. You will see rare footage of Shania's pre-teen years.
on February 28, 1999
Watching what she went through makes you sad and happy because she did what she always wanted to do. She followed her dream and even though she didn't have her parents there to share it with they were there in her heart and thats what makes this video and must see video...I never Liked her until I seen this video and Now she touchs my heart and my thoughts......Shania is GREAT!!!!
on March 2, 1999
This is an excellent video. It makes you get an understanding of how much Shania struggled, then it makes you proud because she never gave up her dream, even when life was getting the best of her. After that it makes you start getting teary-eyed when Shania wins her first Grammy award. This is just an excellent video because it's about, well in my opinion, the QUEEN OF COUNTRY.
on April 20, 1999
My daughter Stephanie(aged 10) has to do a school project on a country music singer, yes you guessed it she picked Shania! I think she has great taste. We were amazed at all the information we were able to find on this site, we are thrilled and I`m sure Stephanie we be able to put together a very interesting project. Thanks to all concerned. PS we loved the video
on April 2, 1999
I am a french fan of Shania since the beginning and this video is great, if you have already read some books about her, this video is just what you need.