Sons of Guns 4 Seasons 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. This Time It's Personal! Will and the RJ crew transform a Ferret Scout into the ultimate riot control vehicle for the New Orleans PD - complete with grenade launchers, water cannons and a 1919 machine gun. Joe leads the project after witnessing a murder while in New Orleans.
2. Sniper Rifle Silencer Will and the RJ crew must internally silence one of the loudest shoulder-fired guns in the world - The .50 Cal Sniper Rifle. Then Will breaks out the Blunderbuss when World Record Holding Exhibition Shooter Tom Knapp taps Red Jacket for a special project.
3. Kamikaze Cannon The RJF crew secretly repair a gun that Will has turned away - a $55,000 Type 99-2 Japanese Auto Cannon used by Kamikaze Pilots in WWII. Then, Flem visits Vince and enlists him to help. Also, Will tracks down a rare Papa Nambu Pistol for a favored client.
4. Behind the Scenes In this special, find out what it takes to make Sons of Guns - with interviews and behind the scenes footage from the RJF team and the film crew. From dangerous near misses and melting cameras to practical jokes and shooting contests, we reveal it all.
5. Jesse James Gun Jesse James and Red Jacket team up to create a badass, aluminum Browning Automatic Rifle. Then, Will is forced to ask Vince for help when Jesse requests that Vince lead the project. Also, a priceless MP28 needs to be converted to an MP18.
6. World's Largest Machine Gun RJF is tested when a 70-year-old, $150K, full auto 40mm Bofors, a cannon with over 500 parts, breaks down 4 days prior to its sale. Also, the crew resurrects an 1855 Volcanic Pistol. Then, a rockin' .38 Special's secret markings reveal its royal lineage.
7. Armored and Dangerous RJF redefines armored cars when they conceal full auto M-16s and Claymore mines in an armored Porsche for a client that needs protection plus the ability to fight back. Meanwhile, Steph goes rogue and builds a custom AR behind Will's back.
8. Zombie Gun! In this finale episode, Max Brooks, author of The Zombie Survival Guide, enlists RJF to build the ultimate zombie gun. The shop divides into Team Max and Team Will, they build 2 guns, then meet up in the woods for a nighttime zombie apocalypse shootout.
9. Total Recall Vector Submachine Gun Inspired by the new "Total Recall", Kris builds a Red Jacket version of the Vector submachine gun used in the film. Sony surprises him by sending out the film's hovercars, synths, and more. Will surpises Kris even more with some secret-agent training.
10. The Gun that Killed Osama A former Navy SEAL sniper asks Will to modify a civilian H&K 416 for charity. Will agrees on one condition: that he helps the Red Jacket crew recreate the gun believed to be used to take out Osama Bin Laden, fast rope out a heli, and test their theory.
11. Three Cannons and a Rock Star The Red Jacket crew bring an antique, blackpowder Lyle cannon back to life for Aerosmith rocker Joe Perry. But one cannon is never enough. Kris and Flem repair and then square off to prove whose WW2 cannon is better: a German PAK 36 or an American 57mm.
12. Red Jacket Snow Blaster An avalanche expert challenges Red Jacket to build a gun that saves lives. Will agrees to reactivate a 57mm Recoilless Rifle for a mountain rescue team in the Pacific North West. Kris must build a mountain of snow in the Bayou to test out the gun!
13. Red Jacket Challenges Mythbusters The Red Jacket team attempts to bust an un-busted myth from Mythbusters. Tory Belleci and Kari Byron come out to Louisiana to help the team break the famous James Bond myth. Will Red Jacket be able to blow up a propane tank with a single gunshot?
14. Shotgun Superstars vs. Red Jacket Benelli USA, makers of some of the most prestigious firearms in the world, ask Red Jacket to improve their M4 Military shotgun. The team takes a shotgun designed for combat and supercharge it to Benelli Performance Shop standards for competition shooting.
15. Nine Guns and a Shootout When two clients order 3-gun competition sets for their dads, Kris decides to secretly make a third set to honor Will. The gunsmiths agree to the overtime, but late nights lead to rookie mistakes that embarrass Will when he test fires before the client.
16. Free Fall Shotgun Someone from Red Jacket must jump out of a helicopter after a special services contractor asks the team to build a tight quarters Para-shotgun. As things get hot, Will takes a call that may change Red Jacket forever...
Sons of Guns Highlights A look back at some of the coolest guns, the biggest booms, and a sneak peak of what the Red Jacket team has in store for the new season of Sons of Guns.
Had to get this to see if they got married for real in Vegas. Just could not wait for Netflix to catch up.Published 10 months ago by sapper819
I love the show and have since day one. The episodes are always interesting from the perspective of the skills of the Red Jacket team and what they create and/or rebuild and the... Read morePublished 11 months ago by nhmtnbkr
I wish they would stick to the gun builds and leave the drama out of the show. It makes it look fake like most reality shows.Published 11 months ago by Dww
Good show...been watching sence first season... I enjoy the guns they built... very unique... his Crew is awesome...jst keep it as a custom gun shop. Not a TV.. Read morePublished 12 months ago by petecha8
This show is a laughable attempt at making gun mfr dramatic and amusing.
As a Gunsmith I am not impressed, nor would I buy anything they made. Read more