5.0 out of 5 stars Earthshaking..
Published on November 26, 2012 by burning_rubber

1.0 out of 5 stars Bad
Speaker was blown before I even used it once. Had to spend an extra $60 just to send it back
Published 22 months ago by Rysn

5.0 out of 5 stars Earthshaking.., November 26, 2012
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
I recently bought a pair of this monster from Amazon and it was quick to be delivered (only took them 2 days). My only complaint is that they're a little bulkier/heavier than my old Behringer B215D speakers but definitely these speakers are a good buy. Bass is deep and treble is crisp. I think that I won't need my subwoofers anymore for small to medium sized gigs coz they are enough to fill in an average event size. Plus, they are very affordable for the specs (massive 1500 Watts Peak). I suggest to get them while it's cheap. Behringer rocks! Move over JBL!

5.0 out of 5 stars massive power and bass, April 10, 2013
glenn silverio (BROCKTON, MA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
I bought this speaker about a month ago I use it everyday. I hook it up to my ipod and let it play for hours. This speaker is no joke very high quality way better than the jbls the bass is like nothing ive ever heard you do not need a subwoofer I use just very little volume and the whole house is shaking If you like reggae or hip hop buy this speaker, can't wait for summer parties im sure people will call the police on me, this speaker is that powerful.I must say that that dance music and r&b sounds better on this speaker than any speaker I ever owned the tweeter is so crystal clear and that boomin bass. 5 stars and then some this is the first review I ever gave because most products aren't worthy of it, germany put it down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Deep rich tone with no clipping, June 20, 2014
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
The B615D is nothing short of spectacular ! I've used JBL's , Mackie's and some other Behringer's in the past as the evolution of powered speakers took over the music world, but this speaker is hands down the best sounding powered speaker I've ever used. After a month of use, at least 4 nights a week, I'm happy to give my ringing endorsement ! I have two custom built subs that I powered with a crown amp that I won't be using anymore because the base on these babies just plain thump, while maintaining an un distorted rich clean tone. In fact I tried to use my subs with these and it just muddied the quality I was getting out of the B615D's on their own. The titanium horn compression driver delivers the most crisp acoustical highs that I've ever heard. 1500 watts of pure acoustic pleasure in any setting . After adjusting the gain on my board before every show , there is absolutely no speaker hiss with dead air . I turn these up half way in the biggest rooms, and still can blow the place out without even clipping my Mackie CFX-12 sound board. In most cases two of these speakers will fill any hall, or room. I don't even no what these guys are capable of yet, and it's hard to imagine them turned up to their full potential. I'm a DJ , plus I also have an alternative rock band that I use these speakers with. I'm ordering two more of these bad boys because I have a giant out door wedding to do in August. I probably won't need them but, I'm kind of hoping I do so I can experiment to see what these babies are truly capable of. Music is my bread and butter, and sound quality is everything. With these speakers I feel like my sound has finally matched what my ear always wanted to hear but couldn't quite get there. Thanks Behringer, your speakers will be selling themselves at every show I do. The compliments on my sound haven't stopped since I started using the B615D.
PS - the price is spectacular also ! I really like your evolution so far Behringer, keep it up !

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, May 26, 2014
It is incredibly loud exceeded my expectations and it is great for family gatherings may upset your neighbors lol just invite them over

4.0 out of 5 stars Great speaker!, March 14, 2014
Not the lightest but not that heavy either considering
the powerful sound it puts out...deep lows cool mids and crisp highs

5.0 out of 5 stars B615D, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
This product is outstanding.
I highly recoment it.
Sound is good it has power i use only 1/4 of his power and i still can put allot more.
Simply outstanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars This thing is awesome!, April 18, 2014
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
I use it in my 3,000 sq. ft warehouse and it absolutely rocks! The only thing I'd recommend is possibly getting two of them- I play music with my iphone, and have to set it to mono output. I think it would sound a bit better with true two-speaker stereo output. Otherwise, I highly recommend it. This is one of the highest quality speakers I've ever owned.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 20, 2014
Its a beast! 5 stars!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT SPEAKERS, November 13, 2013
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
Great speaker for the money.....You can probably spend twice as much on a mackie or jbl that doesnt sound as good... The other brands certainly wouldnt have the power these put out....A solid investment

5.0 out of 5 stars very good product, I recommend, December 24, 2012
This review is from: Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet (Electronics)
very good product, I recommend it, I'll keep trying and more before I comment if I'm still satisfied with this product.

Behringer B615D Powered Speaker Cabinet