BEHRINGER GUITAR AMPLIFIER GTX30
30-Watt Guitar Amplifier with 2 Channels, FX, Tuner, Tube Modeling and Original BUGERA 12" Speaker
- Powerful 30-Watt, 2-channel guitar amplifier with authentic tube modeling
- Awesome digital FX processor with reverb, chorus, flanger and delay
- Integrated chromatic tuner with auto-mute function
- Original heavy-duty 12'' BUGERA vintage guitar speaker for classic sound reproduction
- 2 full-featured channels offering everything you need from clean to super-fat distortion sounds
- Radical bass, mid and treble controls - for every sound from traditional to scooped modern
- Additional Headphone and Line output with integrated speaker simulation
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
Whether you're just getting started on electric guitar, or you've been playing for years, there is one thing all guitarists have in common - the quest for tone! Put simply, great tone just makes you play better. BEHRINGER GTX30 guitar amplifiers feature our proprietary VTC (Virtual Tube Circuitry) technology, which provides an extensive palette of vintage-style tube, as well as sparkling clean and ultra-modern high-gain tones.
Team all this tone up with built-in digital FX and 30 Watts, and you've got an extremely versatile little powerhouse of an amp - for far less than the cost of a tube combo.
Revolutionary VTC Technology
The secret behind the GTX Series' incredible sound is our VTC Tube Modeling processor, which exudes the very essence of tube saturation and compression. But VTC does so much more than just generate a cheap copy of a specific amp character. It accurately emulates the interaction between classic tube stages, responding to subtle tonal changes that occur when one stage hands the signal off the next. The resulting signal is so rich in harmonic content - you'll wonder where we hid the tubes!
Plug in, Turn on, Tune up
Because an in-tune guitar sounds so much better than the alternative, and standalone tuners often mysteriously vanish (or have dead batteries), we built a terrific chromatic tuner right into each GTX amp. Just plug in, hit the dedicated Tuner button and follow the blinking LEDs to pitch-perfection.
All GTX Series amps have split personalities: one that features dulcet-clean output, and one that drives your tone with an aggressive punch that only tubes, or our VTC modeling, can generate. So when the time comes, you'll be ready for everything from mellow blues to metal mayhem.
- The CLEAN channel is elegant in its simplicity. The sound is open and uncolored and can be tailored to your needs by VOLUME and the analog passive equalizer.
- The OVERDRIVE channel features GAIN, VOLUME, BASS, TREBLE and our proprietary CONTOUR control, with its radical midrange sweep. All this versatility enables you to artfully define your "perfect" tone, from traditional to "scooped- modern" and anything in-between.
Both GTX models feature state-of-the-art effects - and not some cheap-and-cheesy reverb chip, but a full-blown 24-bit digital FX processor with 16 great sounding reverbs, choruses, flangers and delays. This tasty collection is a must-have for any guitarist and includes room, stage, concert and cathedral reverbs, slap-back and medium echoes, two long delays, plus slow and fast modulation effects - all right at your fingertips.
It takes a special speaker to handle all this incredible technology, tube-like tone and brutal output power. That's why we fit each GTX combo with a handmade, heavy-duty BUGERA 12" Vintage Guitar speaker. These babies were custom-designed and handcrafted specifically for the GTX Series, and are ideally suited for classic sound reproduction.
Practice Anytime, Anyway You Want
Nothing frees your spirit like cranking an amp and unleashing some pure, hot volume - but your neighbors probably won't appreciate an impromptu concert at three in the morning! That's why GTX Series amps feature a headphone output for keeping your late-night jams personal. The signal from the LINE OUT/PHONES jack applies speaker simulation to the sound in your headphones, so your tone will stay intact.
These amps also invite you to jam along with your favorite songs by connecting your CD/Tape or MP3 player to the CD IN jack. CD IN can also be used to send a signal (without speaker simulation) to another guitar amp.
Playing rock n' roll takes a lot more than just learning how to strum a few chords - you've got to take charge of your tone and learn the art of using effects. Back in the day, this meant you had to buy a tube stack and load up a rack with digital FX processors. Now you can have it all with the great sounding GTX30 - for a fraction of what you'd pay for a tube rig!