Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Adele Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on November 15, 2012
Wonderful array of colors. Good for almost all occasions. Some over two years old and still perfect. Large face is easy to read. Stones around face stay put even when knocked around. Keep good time. Battery lasts and lasts.
The gold is very rich looking. The beige watch in this pair is an odd, but not unpleasant shade. Brighter than beige but still works well with beige or brown
clothing. I am definitely a watch freak. I have this watch in black, white, red,
aqua, navy, purple, beige and brown. These watches are so well priced that all
eight were no more than one or two of other brands.
on January 27, 2014
This is the kind of watch you get for very casual and fun wear. They look more classy than they actually are, which is fun too. I felt that the brown one looks more classy than the white which for some reason looks more yellowish and cheap. The whole thing is crafted out of a rubbery product. Normally that would feel tight or sweaty on my wrist, but the adjustable closure means I can keep it loose and more comfortable. I REALLY like that I can read the time without putting on my glasses. They are sturdy too. I've already dropped mine a few times and well, it kept on tickin'! No scratches so far either.

If you are looking for a fun, trendy looking everyday watch that matches your different outfits this is the watch for you. And the price certainly is right!
on April 9, 2013
CUTE, INEXPENSIVE AND COULD BE CASUAL OR DRESSY...A LITTLE TOO HEAVY AND LARGE FOR ME.
THE COLORS ARE AWESOME. WORKS PERFECTLY.
on January 23, 2014
watch stops on a regular basis, not sure why, we tinker with it and let our son tinker with it and it starts again but none of us are sure what it was that we did to get it working. it they hadn't have been worn we'd be sending these back.
on December 29, 2012
I ordered three items from this vendor and a week and a half before Christmas and it is now a week after christmas and I still havent gotten my items. These items were Christmas gifts. When i tried to track the item i couldn't. I contacted the seller and they were helpful but i have yet to see the packages. Not to mention I emailed the seller for an update and now no response. You can order something from this company but it looks like its going to be a hassle with getting your money back and getting the item.
on August 26, 2013
Watches are remarkably different in appearance from the pictures in the description. Lesser quality than those shown. I was disappointed.
on March 28, 2014
The brown is very dark, but still a pretty color. The tan is very light but definitely not white or cream. They are cute and practical and fun to mix and match with my outfits. They arrived in perfect condition and keep time perfectly.
on March 14, 2013
I had been looking for these colors and couldn't find them anywhere. Thanks. I love them. Glad i found them.
on December 27, 2013
I would have given it a 5 rating but I was sent a black watch and I definitely wanted the brown one that was supposed to be with this. However for the price and value they are nice watches and it would be too costly to send back the black one.
on February 13, 2014
These watches are so much fun. If you can't find one you have the other.It is a win win situation. They look much more expensive than they are.I have received so many compliments and they are very comfortable to wear