Customer Discussions > Being Human: Rewind forum

Being Human Season 4

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Mar 28, 2012 8:04:49 PM PDT
Why is Amazon so late in getting episodes. I prefer to watch them on my Vizio tv with the Amazon app. However the latest episode isnt there yet. Itunes and Vudu have it already!

Posted on Mar 29, 2012 4:56:34 AM PDT
Doxie Mom says:
I agree. Next episode is Sunday, and last episode still isn't here yet. What's up with that?

Posted on Mar 30, 2012 8:24:56 PM PDT
abbies119 says:
I really want to know too! I'm starting to worry that they won't post any more episodes.. I mean, what's the deal?

Posted on Apr 1, 2012 4:38:05 AM PDT
Doxie Mom says:
Well "Hold the Front Page" never showed up, but I see "Puppy Love" is here so ready to watch it. I saw "Hold the Front Page" on Vudu. If you want a list of the upcoming episodes go to http://cultfix.co.uk/being-human-series-4-episode-guide-15878.htm

Posted on Apr 2, 2012 10:33:50 PM PDT
abbies119 says:
Okay, So is amazon not planning on making episode 5 available? What is going on? And another thing- I hate to watch shows when I can't have the subtitles on and there are no subtitle options through amazon instant video- it makes it hard to understand everything that's going on if the music is too loud or something... But my main fuss is If I won't be able to add episode 5 to my collection...

Posted on Apr 5, 2012 11:32:24 AM PDT
alli_g says:
So now episode 5 is available, I buy it, and there's no sound. I can't watch it on my laptop or through the Roku. All other videos in my library work just fine--only this episode has sound problems! I've contacted Customer Service but I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem or if I just got a bad download. :( I'm having Being Human withdrawals!!

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 5, 2012 1:03:26 PM PDT
Doxie Mom says:
I never got Episode 5 on Amazon so I had to get it on Vudu. I did watch Episode 6 on Amazon and it was fine.

In reply to an earlier post on Apr 6, 2012 3:41:14 PM PDT
Smg says:
I'm having the same problem. I thought it was my Kindle but same problem on desktop and laptop. Everything else plays fine. I might ask for a refund for 5-6 and just wait for netflix to watch the rest of the season.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Being Human: Rewind forum
Participants:  5
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  Mar 28, 2012
Latest post:  Apr 6, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Being Human: Rewind
Being Human: Rewind by Rob Pursey
4.1 out of 5 stars   (166)