5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, Great Writing, Acting, Addictive
Published 9 months ago by Scott E. Bruneau

3.0 out of 5 stars Being Human Season 4
I have only given three stars. It's been a little slow moving this time around. Maybe the werewolf/vampire wars will pick things up.
Published 8 months ago by Julie

5.0 out of 5 stars Delightful, Great Writing, Acting, Addictive, January 13, 2014
Scott E. Bruneau (Ypsilanti, MI USA) - See all my reviews
I am rating all 3 seasons with this. Frankly I do not care if the Brits did it and the Americans borrowed the idea. IT WORKS. Good character development. Good writing. Nice use of music in every episode. I was surprised at how much I liked this show. The characters are engaging and watching it I wonder where they are going with the plot. I think at times they may go by viewer wants ... because I saw the show change in how I disliked some of the story arc some times. I am sure they can keep things going in Season 4. If you are new to the series, give it a shot. I know nothing of the actors or anyone involved but I get the impression there is a good chemistry with the cast members. They seem to get into their roles. It's not just a pay check to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars First Reviewer!!, December 18, 2013
This is a great show. Yes it has all the classic b rated horror themes and characters but they still manage to keep it interesting and funny. I have been waiting for season 3 for a long time. This has turned out to be one of the best entertainment purchases I have made so far. The twists are just enough to keep you interested in what happens next without being so over the top you get bored. Great job guys. Keep the seasons rolling.

5.0 out of 5 stars Must see series, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Being Human (U.S.) Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
This show far exceeds the British version both in story line and special effects. Excellent cast of actors keeps the show alive and having me craving for more. The writing is outstanding and it shows especially in the smaller conversations the characters have with each other. It feels realistically natural. I actually feel like these are the types of smaller conversations I have with my friends in my real life with the same sarcasm and witty comebacks. Very well done. And the last episode wrapped everything up perfectly. I'm going to miss this show and want to thank all who participated in the making of this show. It was extremely entertaining. A true masterpiece.

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, January 29, 2014
this show just keeps on wowing me... over and over again. this is classical moments. one of my favorite twist so far

5.0 out of 5 stars It took awhile., April 16, 2014
This review is from: Being Human (U.S.) Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
When the show first aired on TV I watched the first episode and then quit watching. Then when I was looking for something to watch, I decided to try again. I should have given it a chance the first time. I think I will now try the UK series.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun series comes to an end., April 17, 2014
Really enjoyed the series and sad it ended. Good ending though. Things ended for them all in a very human way I guess. Except of course they are still wolves...

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this Show!, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Being Human (U.S.) Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
I love this show great story line actors are good too always laughing they gave the characters unique sarcastic-ish senses of humor that fit the roles perfectly

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy idea that works oh so well!!, April 26, 2014
Lea Monroe (Philadelphia, Pennsylvania) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Being Human (U.S.) Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
Excellent cast with a chemistry that's refreshing & rare in most shows. An original storyline that pleasantly surprises at every turn!

5.0 out of 5 stars Being Human, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Being Human (U.S.) Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
The final season of Being Human stood its ground with other shows of the same genre. Sad to see this series end but glad that they did it on their own terms and not from cancellation. Worth watching but I do recommend starting from Season 1 so you know and get a chance to see the characters evolve and grow.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm going to really miss this show, April 16, 2014
This review is from: Being Human (U.S.) Season 4 (Amazon Instant Video)
When I began watching this show four years ago, I saw it as my tongue in cheek sort of weekly entertainment. Then, before I knew it the characters grew on me so much that I could not wait for the new seasons to begin. Now it is finally over. I'm sad but content that they finished the series off nicely. I'll miss all of the witty anecdotes and uncomfortable situations. Most of all, I'll miss Sally and Nora. They are smokin Hott!