5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read.
Published on April 5, 2002 by Laitinen Sami

1.0 out of 5 stars being the solution - a review
i was about to order the book from amazon, but then i decided to see if theres a cheaper option, and then theres an ebook available, so i bought the ebook, and now im writing this review, i dont really like writing reviews but this one i feel i need to let u know of my opinion, i think there is nothing new here, 21 days to transformation, vizualization, come on, this to...
Published on September 28, 2011 by ben

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read., April 5, 2002
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
There are VERY few books in the market that are this good. This book is not just an investment, but also a real goldmine. Don't just be rich, be wealthy. Do you have a dream? Do you have a goal? Would you like to make it happen now not tomorrow? There is a way -- I promise, and this book will tell you how you can start to see yourself as a successful person who will keep amazing his or her friends by a complete transformation. Your friends will look at you, and they won't recognize you because you have changed. You have made a new being choice which allows you greater freedom.
People are paying thousands of dollars for motivational consultants or to find answers to their questions but this book will replace both of them. No need to waste your money to expensive advice that will probably not take you as far as this book can. Allow this book to be your guide, and you will not miss a goal provided that you will do exactly what this book teaches. After reading this book, you will have in your hands a proven formula that will make you successful.
There are no questions about it. I've been using the formula that this book talks about for two years. I know how powerful it is and what a great potential this formula has. Some of my goals are very ambitious and large while others are smaller and not so important; and I've kept searching for books, formulas, systems or anything that could make my dreams come true. I consider myself very lucky that at the age of 21 I am this far. I didn't settle with kind of dull answers that seemed to be flowing from everywhere advicing me to give in or be realistic. What is the reality anyway? To tell you the truth, the world around of you is completely subject to your feelings, attitudes and imagination. When you have will and desire to do something, when you will hold onto this vision, the life will just find a way to fulfill your goal. Only thing that can separate you from achieving something that you have set your mind into is your fear. If you allow your fear to take over; then you will not win. This book provides the formula for overcoming fears and limitations and releasing the divine power within you. Rather than accepting what the world wants you to accept, I kept searching for something simple and easy -- and I found the Power Pause, then I found this book -- and please buy this book.
Yes, First John Harricharan introduced his ultimate creation the Power Pause that is the result of more than two decades of careful research and experimenting; then Darel Rutherford took few steps forward and wrote another book about this magical and great tool that will go beyond what the original Power Pause is and give further applications and ways to put in use what the powerful formula has to offer.
This review will not be full until I have proven once again that this formula works by manifesting my most ambious dreams -- but I can tell you that investing your money in this book will be a surefire thing that will benefit you.
To assure you that this book is worth your money; I can tell you that I have read over 200 books on motivation, spirituality and fulfilling your dreams. Those books are written by tens of authors and Darel Rutherford book wins 90% of them. Only Neville Goddard, John Harricharan and Joseph Murphy have been able to write this powerful books...books that really have the ability to change your life.
Put in use what this book tells you in a very simple, down-to-earth manner; and you will see for yourself that success is a real journey and not a destination. It is a journey that will continue beyond what you have thought was possible. After using what this book has to teach for 21 days faithfully, you will see some results. In a year your friends will not know you any longer because you are a completely transformed person.
Make the ultimate investment, care about your future and buy this book. Then USE IT. By doing this you are literally beating the odds that are against you. Why? Because 60% of those who read or pass this book will be missing the powerful information it has to offer. By applying what this book has to offer, you will gain control over every faculty of your life; and be able to lead a life of your dreams.
This book will also tell you how to start your own PowerPact group that will be focusing with you to create success and aide you to overcome personal limitations. Nothing is impossible, and it should read I'm Possible.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very important distillation of manifesting methodology, March 8, 2007
W. Crawford (Westchester, NY) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
Mr. Rutherford provides a clear recipe for creating life by design, not happenstance. His premise is that who we are inside creates what we experience outside, and he uses the be-do-have model in favor of the very-American have-do-be model that advertisers promote.

Have-do-be goes like this..."If I HAVE this product/lifestyle/amount of money, then I can DO the things I want and I will BE happy." A more enlightened view is..."By BEING a happy person, I will DO things with joy and a positive attitude, and I will create (HAVE) the things that I want and need." The Being Solution focuses on changing who we are being as a prescription for generating the doing and having that we seek.

His use of the Power Pause tool is the single most effective mental technique I have found. I would recommend this book over John Harricharan's The Power Pause because The Being Solution is a hands-on guidebook, whereas The Power Pause book is a parable. The Power Pause tool used in both books requires you to imagine having already created what you want, and imagining how it would feel to have already done so. I find that this after-the-fact perspective transports me past my negative beliefs, doubts, and resistance, which have stopped me in the past.

I do not share Mr. Rutherford's positive views on multilevel marketing, and my view comes from experience. But that is just a minor nit that does not detract from a great book and a powerful tool.

For those that buy into the manifesting movement, this book provides a fast, simple, repeatable tool that has the manifesting principles built into it.

The books most powerful questions that I should be repeatedly asking myself are "Who would I be being if I did not have this problem?" and "Who would I be being if I had already accomplished what I want?" You can substitute "how would I be feeling" for "who would I be being" to get straight to the point. Try asking those questions and see how quickly you can shift out of a limiting mindset and into an empowering one.

This book teaches us that we should not spend a lot of time analyzing problems and trying to fix them, but instead focusing on solutions and implementing them. I have wasted too much time trying to fix my faults and problems, and now spend that time moving forward toward goals. This is a very powerful shift.

By changing who we are being relative to our goals and problems, we can take the most positive route possible. As with any change-oriented book, the reader must have the self-discipline to use the technology/techniques to get the results.

5.0 out of 5 stars A very practical approach to creating your own future., April 22, 2002
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
This is one of the easiest to understand books, I have had the privilege to work through. It is a very practical book on the intelligence of goal setting and vision-planning. Most of us feel goal setting is useless. Therefore this is a very important book for anyone who is serious about changing their future. Darel sets out many visualization examples. He keeps us focussed with many successful scenarios. He speaks with confidence and conviction. He has "lived" this, so we follow his advice, knowing it will lead to our new BEING personality. I had the privilege of participating in his first workshop and would strongly suggest that anyone who is struggling to have their future STAY changed, read this book AND work through the new workbook he is writing. I look forward to reading the other books Darel has just written. Thanks, Darel, for changing my life with understanding and new beliefs. kh

5.0 out of 5 stars Consciousness Altering, April 11, 2006
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
I own so many "prosperity", "self-improvement", & "spirituality" books, many of which are as yet unread. This book is absolutely fantastic; inspiring & practical. I'm only part way through, but it reminds me a bit of a Spiritual Landmark Forum. If you really want to change your life for the better, you will want to buy & read & apply this book. I can't recommend it highly enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best books I've ever read., April 5, 2002

5.0 out of 5 stars Rarely have I seen a book this powerful, March 20, 2002
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
I read more books than the average person and have a larger library then most. Rarely have I seen a book containing the power and vision as this one. It is an eye-opening, life-changing, truly amazing one-of-a-kind book. It's easy to read yet the basic concept---about being the solution to the problem---is as potent as you can get. Read this one. Read it now. -- Joe Vitale, author "Spiritual Marketing" and numrous other books

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it now, September 16, 2005
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
Over the past five years i have personally read over 300 books on the subject of personal developement and i would have to say this book rates in the top 3 books i've ever read ... buy it now

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the Best Books Out There!!!, November 18, 2005
Carla Saliba (Redondo Beach, Ca.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
I have read this book and have also taken Darel's course twice. My life changed dramatically the first time and again the second. Thank you Darel for writing such an amazingly powerful book, and for sharing it with the world. My only wish is that everyone out there would read it too.

Truely amazing!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful book, January 10, 2014
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
This is a wonderful book that lays the foundation for personal, professional and spiritual success. This is one of the very first success books I read years ago, and it made an impression on me because of its clarity and practicality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Powerful, practical guide to life-change, June 26, 2007
This review is from: Being The Solution (Paperback)
This book is in a league of its own. It presents old truths in a novel but simple, practical way which is powerful and transformative.

Being The Solution
Being The Solution by Darel A. Rutherford (Paperback - February 27, 2002)
$15.00 $13.50