Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Black Cowbell Noisemaker
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Color: Black|Change

on July 13, 2012
The description of the product said "Nothing" about being a TOY. I expected a Cow Bell and got a joke! I would ask for my money back but it costs more to Haggle with the Bums so I'll toss it in the trash and lament my lose of money. It is a piece of tin. I don't see how anyone can call it a Cow Bell.
on September 23, 2010
P.O.S. Cheap. Not any good.Sounds terrible.. You get what you pay for.Choose one that cost more if you want the true sound of a cowbell.This one sucks.
on October 21, 2012
I purchased these 2 cowbells to hang on the door of our building so we could hear when someone comes in. They do not ring at all. Very disappointed..
on January 22, 2013
BE WARNED! This is not a real Cowbell! It is a small plastic piece of junk. If you want a small plastic toy then you will be fine.
on December 5, 2014
How did I miss all the negative reviews on this? I'm usually so diligent. But then, who would have thought there was so much to buying a stinking COWBELL? This piece of junk is ridiculous - the thing is TINY (yet not suitable for small children, go figure). Gonna go to Musician's Friend and get a REAL one. Even if it is for a child, they deserve to learn to distinguish what quality sound is if you're developing their ear for music... If you're looking for something for yourself, you definitely don't want to waste your time and aggravation on this one.
on May 18, 2016
This bell is sooooo annoying for others but we use it alot for New Years and when I'm sick in bed and need to call my husband. He gets a kick out of it. I keep it hidden from my 2 year old though. :)
on April 28, 2014
I guess I should have read the other reviews before ordering this "bell". It does not look anything like the picture. It is much smaller and a much bigger piece of crap. I do not understand why Amazon keeps this on their site. I expect much more from Amazon and this is very disappointing. Don't waste your time or money on this.
on February 28, 2012
This bell was shipped with the top part bent and no ringer on the inside of the bell. I essentially paid for a malfunctioning cowbell.
on April 18, 2014
You get what you pay for. This is a piece of tin banging against a small piece of tin. No "chime" effect whatsoever. Best for use as a (soundless) prop in a kids play or on a dummy cow illustration. Won't even make a good "door chime" or ringer. You'd do much better hitting the edge of an aluminum pot top with a fork or knife.
on November 12, 2013
While working on an equipment list for a recent project a colleague added "More Cowbell" to the list. I immediately ordered one of these and was not disappointed.
For those wanting a great sounding musical instrument, look elsewhere. This is a toy, and it works great as such.