4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but Small...
These are hilarious and fun for patty's day, but smaller than I expected... At 5'9 170lbs with an athletic build (not fat nor extremely muscular) I didn't think these would be so small at their longest adjustment. They were actually hiking my pants up the whole day, haha, when in reality I just bought them for laughs.
Published 20 months ago by Evan Echlin

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed
Published on September 12, 2011 by LeeLeeRT

3.0 out of 5 stars Poorly constructed, September 12, 2011
LeeLeeRT (Manchester, NH) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Beistle Company Mens Shamrock Suspenders (Apparel)
Granted, my review is also reflective of the fact that I don't consider a novelty clothing item to really be a "toy". I used them to complete and outfit for St. Patricks day, and wore them with a normal pair of girl's jeans. The back clip totally seemed to disintegrate when I tried to close the clasp. I ended up feverishly attaching the back of the suspenders with safety pins I had to tape shut, because there was no way those were going back together. Super disappointing, but they still looked really cute.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but Small..., April 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Like the suspenders!, May 31, 2014
This review is from: Beistle Company Mens Shamrock Suspenders (Apparel)
The suspenders are awesome. I wore them to a party and everyone who saw them liked them. They are festive and they are made of a strong, elastic material. I will continue to wear them to future st. patty's parties.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bristle 30804 shamrock suspenders, April 23, 2014
This review is from: Beistle Company Mens Shamrock Suspenders (Apparel)
I never have anything green to wear when St. Patricks Day rolls around. This year I bought these so I can be styling with all the rest of the Irish

3.0 out of 5 stars St Patty's Suspenders, April 2, 2014
This review is from: Beistle Company Mens Shamrock Suspenders (Apparel)
Bought these for my 18 year old son to wear to school. They were very short.. really made for a kid. Didn't stand out in the description that they are not meant for adults. Disappointed.
Also, seller packed this one small item in a 12x16 box!! HUGE waste of resources and very un-green !! Wouldn't buy from them again if they have such disregard for the environment.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, March 27, 2014
This review is from: Beistle Company Mens Shamrock Suspenders (Apparel)
Good quality, got here quick, held up well for it's purpose. I got so many compliments on them! jkhkhjkkjhjk hkjhjk

2.0 out of 5 stars Runs small!!, March 16, 2014
These suspenders run SMALL! They fit the women in my running group just fine but are very snug on the men.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun St. Patty's Day Accessory, March 15, 2014
This review is from: Beistle Company Mens Shamrock Suspenders (Apparel)
I couldn't pass these up when I saw them to complete my St. Patrick's Day costume. They are well made and even cuter in person.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 16, 2013
Good quality, cute for st pattys day. They worked just fine for my costume. I'm happy with my purchase. would buy again!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suspenders, March 22, 2012
The suspenders are in perfect condition. They were also delivered promptly. I am very happy with this purchase and am glad that I got it!

Beistle 30804 Shamrock Suspenders