Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports

on August 10, 2012
The picture on this item is low quality and what I would describe as "misleading". It's blurry enough that it looks like a traditional tie-dye bandanna. The actual item is a very sharplined screen print of a digital tie-dye pattern printed on the material. They should call it "Electric Tie-Dyed Bandana" the only thing funky about it is the picture on the internet. I would also like to report that the bandanas are extremely frayed along all the sewn lines. As soon as I pulled them out of the bag it was raining strings on the floor. Very low quality. I'm sorry Amazon, I can't make this review "fun".
on July 3, 2015
I bought this as a small gift for my father in law who is currently going through chemo. The hot sunny days of the Houston summer are upon us, and he loves tie-dye stuff, so I thought he'd enjoy it and get some use out of it to avoid sunburn on his head.

The colors are gorgeous. The tie-dye is very vivid and fun.

It felt a bit rough at first but softened up after a wash, and he was very happy to have it. He actually put it on right away.

I'd recommend this bandana to anybody looking for one.
on August 14, 2012
I was hoping and expecting cotton, but this is more of a silky or nylon feel which slips a little more on my hair. Nothing a few bobby pins won't fix, though. The colors are very vibrant and it did wash well when I tossed it in the washer and dryer. Good buy for the price.
on June 15, 2015
Can't stand to wear it. Polyester plastic (not really "fabric") makes my neck over-sweat. Not actually tie-dyed; it's a sharp-edged PRINT (on plasticky fabric - yuck!). Only use for a wall display - quite unpleasant to the touch.
on July 25, 2013
The material is very strange, probably polyester. It is slippery and does not breathe. Using this to ward off the sun is difficult, because they slip around and trap heat and sweat, making them very uncomfortable.

Also, the design has very sharp lines and looks like it was silk-screened or printed. It does not look at all like a traditional tie-dye. I personally think it's ugly, and does not look much like the picture.

I attach bandannas to my hat, to ward off the sun. Because of the above issues, I find the product to be unusable. It's too late to return it, so I threw it out after one use. Flat-out uncomfortable and ugly.
on June 26, 2013
These say they are 100% cotton but when they came they were a silk material and so they kept falling off the girls heads. Nice product but wrong description. Make sure you get what you think you are ordering.
on March 12, 2016
I bought this for one of my husband's birthday gifts. He liked it a lot. But, it would be much better if the material of the bandana was made of cotton instead of a nylon/polyester material.
on July 12, 2014
It's pretty but the material is 'slippery' - it won't stay tied so it won't stay on. I bought it for my daughter as a headband but will be returning. :(
on September 23, 2015
It's cheap and that's why I ordered it - for the price. It is not comfortable to wear but if you need it for an occasion then this will do the trick.
on July 22, 2015
Bandana? No... perhaps a wall tapestry. You simply cannot tie this type of fabric to anything...not your head, not your mic stand... useless.