5.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea what I was missing...until I found Balega
Published on August 8, 2011 by Melanie

3.0 out of 5 stars too expensive
I love the socks, but I didn't really pay attention when I ordered. I thought it was a 2-pack, but I think the price is way too high for one pair. I have found similar quality socks at sporting goods stores for less.
Published 22 months ago by Shelby Dupuy

5.0 out of 5 stars I had no idea what I was missing...until I found Balega, August 8, 2011
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
I am an overweight woman, so I am harder on my feet, shoes, and socks than most people. I exercise most days of the week, and I mostly use the treadmill and elliptical. With the treadmill, I ALWAYS have hot spots on the bottoms of my feet and that just makes me want to quit sooner than I should. They HURT! I decided to do some research on shoes and socks that were supportive and comfortable...and for ME they have to be DURABLE. That's when I found Balega. I read the reviews and finally decided to pay crazy money (or so I thought at the time) for a SINGLE PAIR of socks! "UNHEARD OF" I thought. But...you usually get what you pay for...so I decided to see if these were as exceptional as they seemed. AND THEY ARE. OH MY GOSH. They are THE BEST PAIR OF SOCKS I HAVE EVER HAD. They are soft, comfortable, supportive, cushiony (I know that's not a word, but let's pretend it is) on the bottom and in the back (no blisters!) and they let your feet BREATHE. I no longer get hot spots! And in fact, my feet felt SO GREAT the first time I wore them, that I ACTUALLY RAN ON THE TREADMILL! That's something I've never felt comfortable doing. So not only do these help my feet feel great while exercising, but they are ACTUALLY going to help me reach my goals faster by allowing me to do more in my exercise! What could be better?? Nothing as far as I'm concerned. :) Thanks Balega!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Pair of Socks EVER!!!!, August 28, 2010
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
Ok I am in the military and I am deployed in the desert where we do PT everyday. I needed a good pair of comfortable socks to run in and this is the best pair of socks ever made so far. It allows my feet to breath and it is soo comfortable I put them on as soon as I get a chance.

5.0 out of 5 stars My absolute favorites!, September 20, 2010
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
These are my favorite socks for speed walking: comfortable, low profile, the perfect amount of cushioning, and NEVER a blister with these (I used to wear Thorlos, but had occasional blisters with them).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Socks!, March 4, 2011
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
My puppy ate my running shoes so the day before my first half marathon I had to go out and by a new pair of shoes. Needless to say, I didn't have a chance to break them in so the guy at the shoe store recommended these socks. I was a little skeptical at first but I have to say that I liked them so much I am going to get a couple more pairs. I did get end getting a couple very small blisters, but for running 13.1 miles while it was raining and snowing outside in brand-new shoes, not to mention stepping in a puddle at mile 1, it's far less than I thought I would have gotten.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Comfortable!, January 28, 2010
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
These socks were a little pricey, but I wanted the extra cushion. I am glad I splurged for the good stuff. These socks are amazing. Matched with good shoes it feels like running on pillows. They don't fall down like alot of ankle socks do. I have been using them for a couple years now and none have been worn out. Thats with 10-20 miles a week! Definately worth the extra money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been all my life?!, March 6, 2011
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
I read about Balega socks in a book I was reading and thought I'd check them out. After reading the reviews, I ordered a pair to see what the big deal was and now, I think my feet are in love! I've always had issues with the seaming on other socks while running - not so with Balega! They are cushioned, comfortable and my toes aren't sore afterwards. They wash nicely and keep their shape. I'm ordering a couple more pairs!

5.0 out of 5 stars These socks will change your life, January 27, 2014
Christopher (Bradenton, FL United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
There are few things I really want for Christmas, but these are always on my list. I have at least a dozen pairs. I have given them as gifts. They are super soft, have excellent cushion, and they last a long time. The tab at the back seemed a little gimmicky to me at first, but now I understand why it's there, and it works. The tab doesn't really show. I own these in white and black. I felt so strongly I actually emailed the company to tell them how much I love these. They replied with a very nice email, thanking me for their support. I would never have thought, out of all the tech gadgets and other stuff that I have, that I would write a company or a review, about SOCKS. You owe it to yourself to spend ten bucks on a pair of socks, and see what I mean. If you couldn't care less, you're probably not reading sock reviews in the first place. These come HIGHLY recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars So So Soft Padding!, March 11, 2014
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
These socks have extremely soft padding. They don't ride down on your heel. The socks say to not use fabric softner...so I hung them to dry. They were just as soft as they were before washing. The flat toe seam is truly comfortable. I wear a 7 1/2 M shoe and found the Medium sock fit much better than the small. I would recommend these socks to anyone who needs extra cushioning in their socks without being bulky.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best socks ever!, February 22, 2014
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
These are the best running socks ever. I won't run more then 4 miles with anything else. They breathe so well. And my feet don't ever get too hot or too cold. I run in all seasons so anything from 10 degrees to 80 degrees these are still my go-to socks. And did I mention the cushioning?!? It's exactly where I need it, keeping me blister-free for my half-marathons!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best short socks, February 23, 2013
This review is from: Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White (Apparel)
My wife's favorite workout socks. Very comfortable in the heel and on the balls of the foot. Sock does not slip when running or working out.

Belaga Hidden Comfort - Medium, White