5.0 out of 5 stars Acoustic Bieber is a win
Published 23 months ago by book_thief

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's The Barfbag???
Justin Beebee Gun is to pop music today what Britney Spears was years ago when she was in teenager in her prime. And that certainly is not saying much. This kid's music is boring, uncreative crap! Don't allow this trash to pollute your child's brain, OR even worse yet, yours.
Published 11 months ago by Lee Roschen

5.0 out of 5 stars Acoustic Bieber is a win, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (MP3 Music)
Although I wouldn't consider myself a hardcore "Belieber", I really loved this album for the most part. The simplicity of the songs really won me over and I know these aren't songs that are going to be overplayed on the radio. Overall, it's a more laid-back vibe with Justin successfully showing off his new voice. Notable favorites: Boyfriend, I Would, Nothing like Us.

Boyfriend (5/5) - The original version of this song was already both unique and catchy, but this acoustic version brings a bluesy vibe that I really enjoy. I liked the acoustic version even more than the original.

As Long as You Love Me (5/5) - Similar to the original, but made better by the fact that Bieber does his own rapping in this version.

Beauty and a Beat (4/5) - Perhaps I just like his acoustic versions better, but the acoustic version of this song made it more laid back, and without Nicki Minaj's part, I'm more inclined to listen to it on repeat.

She Don't Like the LIghts (3/5) - I didn't particularly like the original version of this song, and the acoustic version didn't sway me much in the other direction

Take You ( 3/5) - Also not extremely notable for me.

Be Alright (4/5) - Although this doesn't differ much from the original version, I really liked the piano background.

All Around the world (4/5) - There's something about the acoustic that makes this song seem a lot more personal.

Fall (Live) (4/5) - I liked the original, so I still liked the acoustic version, even though there isn't much difference between two versions.

Yellow Raincoat (3/5) - One of the new songs on the album. Didn't stand out much for me.

I Would (5/5) - Another new song on the album. Although this song wasn't really acoustic, it's probably my favorite song on the album. It's an upbeat song similar to Die in Your Arms.

Nothing Like Us (5/5) - The third new song of the album and another one of my favorites. The piano background and depth in Justin's voice really makes this song stand out. It's a slower song where the lyrics really shine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick Album full of secret meanings!, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (MP3 Music)
I read, Justin Bieber: Believe Acoustic Lyrics and Meanings and found out what his new songs are talking about ( highly recommend it). Cause this album is full of secret meanings and symbols about his break up and the rumours about his cheating. I think it's a really good album. Not his all time top album but good. I'm glad he is out of his puberty voice stage cause now he is really starting to sound like a man, with good tone yet still the ability to get high notes. For sure like the way his voice progressed since he was young. It's a really good twist on a Justin Bieber album and I disagree with some comments about him always having to do young/pop/ hip type tracks. Ballad love songs are fine considering he has a teen and pre-girl following. This is def an album you shouldn't miss buying. But If can only afford a couple of tracks I'd I would or nothing like Us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Album. Definitely My Favorite. Even Won Over the Non-Beliebers., February 12, 2013
MathStudent (Seattle, WA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (Audio CD)
This is the first full album I have ever purchased. The songs were so great on youtube, that I decided to support this guy fully. I'm even liking this album more than the non acoustic version. A lot of my friends (males in their early 20's) have hated on JB. This album has actually won a lot of them over. Kind of funny how being a young artist is. Its like, people don't like that he was so young and got so famous. People demand that he "impresses" before they even consider listening to him. Due to his age, people expect that he out performs anyone else. So what I'm hoping....I hope that JB keeps out performing himself in the coming years as opposed to making an album "good enough" in his early years that makes him kind of settle and and not push to the next level. Keep pushing man!

One of the reasons I love that he sang acoustically... Just before he got famous I heard his youtube covers of various songs when he was like 10 years old. He was killllling it. I would just listen to his acoustic covers because they sounded so damn good. And FINALLY he releases a fully acoustic album.

5.0 out of 5 stars Everyone in family loves It!, February 8, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (Audio CD)
This CD has a great sound, family appropriate, surprisingly well-rounded. I ordered it because of my daughter,s release date countdown!

5.0 out of 5 stars OMG I'M ABSOLUTELY IN LOVE!!!1, February 3, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (MP3 Music)
All I can say is that OMG!!!! i've never really been a Beiber fan BUT NOW he has won my heart... This album is AMAZING and he sound AWESOME on it!!! GET IT, you won't be disappointed!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Few Things..., January 29, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (MP3 Music)
I've got to say, I'm a big fan of natural instruments and vocals in music today. Justin delivered what I would expect from an acoustic album and it is quite beautiful. However, I would have liked to see a couple of the songs performed and recorded much softer than the originals. He did well with Boyfriend in that respect, but still could have revamped a couple others. He was overly aggressive with the guitar. Sometimes simplicity is better with an acoustic track. All in all, this is a great album and I would expect to see it in the charts. Keep doing your thing Justin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bieber Is Here To Stay, August 3, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (Audio CD)
To all you people who say they can't stand Justin Bieber, stop hating. If you can't stand him, then why buy and review the CD? Some of you people are over 27 years old. They aren't shooting to please adults, they're here to please girls between the ages of 6-18. Many of you don't know how to sing,play an instrument,or to even get girls. He's 19, give the kid a break. Did any of you sell out Madison Square Garden? Did any of sell more than 1 million copies of your CD? You could be out living your lives. But instead you're making sure your hatred gets out. Let me tell you this. If Taylor Swift has been in the music business for over 7 years, then the Biebes is here to stay.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Daughter's Reaction, January 29, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (Audio CD)
When my daughter found out that he was coming out with a new album she was begging me to pre order it. I said No we'll get it after it comes into stores, she was really disappointed because shes a HUGE Belieber has to have everything that he comes out with. So In the beginning of January while my daughter was at school I preordered it and then when she came home from school today I made her go to her room and the Amazon box was on her bed, she opened it and screamed once she saw it. She's listening to it right now and I must say it's really good, he's a very talented boy.

5.0 out of 5 stars raw, beautiful talent., January 31, 2013
This review is from: Believe Acoustic (Audio CD)
I'm very impressed. I'm a 26 year old single mom of a 3 year old boy who idolizes this guy. I have been a belieber for quite some time myself haha! He is ambitious and isnt afraid to let the entire world see and feel his vulnerability and emotions through his music. It is such a brave thing for such a popular, young, good looking kid! Anyone who doesn't give this album a shot would be foolish. He is an exceptional person and to let the world watch him grow up and have rumors made up about you...and to be a constant talk of news and tabloids to still put on this music is truly spectacular. He's even got non beliebers beliebing! buy it...I'd give it 50 stars if I could. :)

1.0 out of 5 stars Where's The Barfbag???, January 24, 2014

Believe Acoustic
Believe Acoustic by Justin Bieber (Audio CD - 2013)