5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book of meditations!!!
I just started this book, and I find the quotes, insights, and meditations to be absolutely on target. It is a must for anyone struggling with esteem issues. Buy one for everyone you know who could use the motivation, strength, and compelling insights to improve themselves, their lives, and their well-being!
Published on June 23, 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars Good Message - But lot of print and big words
This book has many great messages, but it is not written simply. There are lots of big words and confusing messages. In looking for a better life and self-esteem, I want things simply put, right to the point. Sometimes I am confused after the readings.
Published on September 16, 2008 by Inspired

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book of meditations!!!, June 23, 2001
By A Customer
This review is from: Believing In Myself: Self Esteem Daily Meditations (Paperback)

5.0 out of 5 stars A great gift to struggling friends (and self!). Encouraging., December 1, 1998
By A Customer
I've given this book to 2 friends and am buying 3 more for others. Sequential daily reading not necessary, I read it daily, but select random dates. Very encouraging, supportive insights on every day thoughts and feelings. I don't meditate, don't let the sub-title scare you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational beyond measure., October 23, 1999
By A Customer
I received "Believing in Myself" as a gift in 1991 and have read it every year since. In turn I have purchased this book many times for friends and relatives. The wisdom and inspiration contained within are priceless. Earnie Larsen & his sister Carol Hegarty are gifted authors. I wish I had the opportunity to thank them personally for enriching my life through their writings.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wouldn't start my day without it!, August 19, 2005
Gentle reminders that compell me to STAY PRESENT. Hope abounds!

5.0 out of 5 stars UPLIFTING !!!, September 27, 2007
Loralynski (San Mateo, CA) - See all my reviews
a little voice of reason when your feeling blue or need encouragement. I have recommended this book many times over and have given it as a gift many times.

5.0 out of 5 stars INDISPENSABLE, May 25, 2007
THIS LITTLE BOOK HAS BEEN A SOURCE OF ENCOURAGEMENT AT EVERY TURN, ONE OF MY MOST CHERISHED DEVOTIONALS.

5.0 out of 5 stars Feeling good about Yourself, May 25, 2010
Linda Schultz (Brooklyn Park, Mn, US) - See all my reviews
I am a recovering alcoholic and sponsor other women who are struggling with alcohol. These books read every day boost our self-esteem and hope for a sober tomorrow. Some days are harder than others and the illustrations and little prayers remind us that we only have today, One Day at a Time. I give them as much as possible to any one I can because everyone needs a little Time for Joy and love.Time for Joy: Daily AffirmationsBelieving In Myself: Self Esteem Daily Meditations

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book !, November 18, 2008
A nice little pick-me-up; great way to start your day. Wonderful with breakfast, or to share with someone special. Positive attitude is the only way to leave the house - we could only hope for a lot less road rage !

5.0 out of 5 stars positive affirmations, October 30, 2008
amy smith (Oklahoma City, OK USA) - See all my reviews
Someone shared this book with me years ago, and I have in return given it to a few people. I actually had it on my shelf for a few years before I even looked at it. When I finally did, I was glad I did. I only like to read in spurts, but this takes just a few minutes to read a daily passage. There are numerous helpful messages inside. If someone needs a little pick-me-up or some thoughts to meditate upon for a while, this is definitely a good book for them. It has lifted my spirits numerous times and it's also a great personalized gift that someone can cherish for years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, April 10, 2010
Boy o boy...guys if you like to read a daily meditation...this book is for you. I have read through other books which offer daily meditations...but I gotta tell you that I really enjoy these authors...you have to buy a copy...and have it in your collection.

Believing In Myself: Self Esteem Daily Meditations
Believing In Myself: Self Esteem Daily Meditations by Earnie Larsen (Paperback - April 15, 1991)
$12.00 $10.80