4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse
Published on August 5, 2012 by Shane D.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cord too stiff
Good shape, and a functional mouse, but the cord is too stiff. It gets caught on other cords, or your coffee mug, or the back of the desk, and the cord transmits resistance to movement to the user.
Published on January 21, 2013 by pH

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Mouse, August 5, 2012
Shane D. (Indianapolis, IN USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 3-Button Wired USB Optical Mouse for PCs, Desktops and Laptops (Personal Computers)
I'm very happy with this mouse so far. It felt like a bit of a gamble, ordering it when there weren't any product reviews posted, but I really liked the design of it (in particular, the fact that the apex of its body is set farther back than other mouses, which I had hoped would make it more comfortable and ergonomic to hold). It was pretty inexpensive, too, which is nice. My hunch seems to have paid off so far: the mouse is really comfortable and easy to use. I like using it 100x more than my old notebook mouse which was short, stumpy, and uncomfortable to use for long periods of time. With this mouse, my hand rests very naturally on top of it, which also makes it feel very natural and effortless to move the mouse around. It feels smooth and responsive when I'm sliding it across my desk. I only wish it were a little heavier, since it feels pretty light, and I've been using it for some occasional gaming (e.g., L4D2, TF2), so a little extra weight might have helped out. My only other complaint is that the USB plug itself is oddly long, such that part of its metal end hangs out of the port even when I have it plugged all the way into my laptop's USB port. This is probably why it disconnects sometimes when I accidentally bump the USB plug with my left hand (my laptop doesn't have any rear USB ports, sadly). In summary:

Pros:
-smooth, responsive performance
-comfortable design (which also helps speed & accuracy of pointer/cursor/camera movement)
-inexpensive

Cons:
-long plug; can disconnect device if bumped
-I wish it were heavier

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great With Apple iMac, October 17, 2013
I purchased this mouse as a replacement for my wireless Apple "Magic Mouse", which was a battery hog. This mouse plugged right in to the USB port on my iMac and I was good to go. I am very pleased with this product. Who needs wireless?

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Mouse, January 21, 2013
Not much to say, it works as intended. Also, worked right away with a macbook and a PC if you're concerned about that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine mouse, October 18, 2013
A fine mouse. Does not eat any cheese and does not leave any mouse droppings anywhere. Not as pretty as an Apple mouse, but still from a fine gene pool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little mouse, March 20, 2013
Just what I need for Maya on my Mac laptop. I also have a wireless 3 button mouse which I use with my desktop, but this is inexpensive, portable, comfortable (important since I tend toward long sessions), and I don't have to worry about carrying batteries. Very nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product., December 20, 2012
This is an inexpensive computer mouse that comes from a well-known, reliable company. I am going to purchase another one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 11, 2012
Windmills (CA, United States) - See all my reviews
I needed a mouse for my laptop. I like wired mice because I don't like having to make sure I have batteries when I travel. It has a great feel.

5.0 out of 5 stars You can depend on Belkin!, September 9, 2012
Every Belkin product I have purchased has been good quality and lasts a long time ... this mouse is very comfortable ... I use it for hours every day ... I really like it!

3.0 out of 5 stars Cord too stiff, January 21, 2013
pH (San Francisco, USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally a cheap, simple mouse that does the job, September 11, 2014
Gone through quite a few mice where either the clicker or the mouse wheel was annoyingly loud. This one is perfect. Clicker noise is acceptable and mouse wheel is almost silent. Simple, cheap, and highly recommended.