4.0 out of 5 stars Error in picture but description is correct.
Published on December 9, 2011 by Hillary73

1.0 out of 5 stars what you see is not what you get
just be advised that this set is actually 2 very cheap looking 6 outlet strips not the nice ones shown.

I am sure they will work fine but I was looking forward to the smaller more square shaped one and that is not what came.
Published on February 4, 2011 by Amez

4.0 out of 5 stars Error in picture but description is correct., December 9, 2011
This review is from: Belkin 6-Outlet Surge Protector with 2 feet cord, 2-Pack (Electronics)
Currently, if you zoom in, the picture shows a 3 foot cord with 312 joules but the description says 2 foot cord with 200 joules and that is what I got, which is what I wanted -a short 2 foot cord. The price is good for the purchase of 2. A local competitor has it for $13.99, (I paid $9.99 with Amazon). The only complaint I have is that the on/off switch seems a little flimsy, hence the 4 stars instead of 5. Hopefully it will last. I will update if I find it doesn't hold up.

1.0 out of 5 stars what you see is not what you get, February 4, 2011
Amez "Amez" (North Eastern US) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars NOT the item pictured!!!, September 29, 2012
The product is not the one featured in the picture. It is a lower-performing, less-quality version!! Wouldn't buy again!! FLIMSY and CHEAP!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars These stopped working less than 6 months after purchase!, October 13, 2013
I don't know why BOTH power strips stopped working less than 6 months after purchase. They were used indoors, one in or office and one partially powering a video surveillance system.
Regardless of this-not all of the spots were filled with plugged in items.
I noticed before they went out, if the cord was moved or adjusted that everything would power off- like as if the main cords on both were faulty-I'd have to keep adjusting it and giggling the cord and get it just right in order for it to power back on. (This is without touching power switch)
I was worried that these could start fire or something-so I threw them away and went to Target to buy new ones, since I'm sure these aren't guaranteed even with in the first year. What a waste of money, hassle and worry. I wouldn't recommend this product and I wont buy another Belkin product-I bought a different brand at Target!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value. Looks exactly like the picture., June 11, 2012
I received exactly what was shown in the picture and what is described. 2 surge protectors for 10 bucks is the best deal on here.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good deal, November 1, 2011
Unlike the other two reviewers, I received what was shown in the picture. They are a good deal if you are looking for basic surge protectors. No bells and whistles but they work!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect value pack, December 30, 2013
Basic, no frills outlet strip. The cords are short, stiff and the plugs are straight (rather than 90 deg.). But for the money and basic needs they are great.

5.0 out of 5 stars great way to go, March 20, 2012
need a few more plugs around this is the way to do it. The added protection of a surge protector is a plus too. The cord is short so make sure you are going to need multiple plugs near a plug with these. They are great!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as shown in the picture., October 5, 2012
The two outlets I got are not the ones shown on the picture. They have no lights to indicate whether they're on or off. They look cheap. The switches look really cheap and low quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars Just okay, March 6, 2012
I wanted one with a 2 foot cord. This is more like 10 inches on each. I'll keep them but I'm not happy with the shorter length.

Rate and Discover Movies