5.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, Durable, And Works Well
For those who are not sure what this product does...it connects a single headphone jack (found on portable audio equipment) to right/left audio jack connectors on an audio receiver. So if your looking to hook up say your mp3 player or portable cd player to the receiver of your home stereo system look no further, you've found the right product.

I use this...
Published on July 22, 2005 by Erin

2.0 out of 5 stars HUGE flaw; impractical for common use.
This cable is basically like all the other Y-cable splitters I've used. It does what it's intended to do, and, like all the others, it also has some issues...only this one had more issues than the others.

Pros:

* 6 feet long
* Sturdy construction by Belkin
* Decent audio quality

Cons:

* VIRTUALLY NO ELECTROMAGNETIC...
Published on June 16, 2011 by Shomu Banerjee

‹ Previous | 131 32 3394 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked great, August 12, 2013
This review is from: Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter 1-Mini Plug, 2-RCA Plugs (6 feet) (Electronics)
Worked great what can you stay its an adaptor. I used it to plug my smart phone and ipod into my home stereo. Although the sound quality isnt as good as I had hoped for, I dont think it is the cables fault. I have enjoyed none the less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Audio Y Cable Splitter, August 12, 2013
Very nice product. Used it to feed laptop audio to a hdmi converter. I would recommend it to any interested buyer

5.0 out of 5 stars As Described and worked perfectly, August 12, 2013
I have MY music back using this method so I am a HAPPY CAMPER!!!! IPOD into a standard receivers input now using as Aux!

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as expected., August 11, 2013
Joshikun (Nebraska, USA) - See all my reviews
Can't say much about the quality of the cable other than it works perfectly. I have yet to have any issues with it, and it is very clear which plug goes where.

4.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what its supposed to..., August 10, 2013
The stereo system in my community fitness center has no Ipod plug in it so I bought this to attach to the rear "phono" jacks, which took all of 30 seconds, now I can play my Ipod on the system and it sounds great.

4.0 out of 5 stars It works, August 10, 2013
Not much to say here. The cable works as intended. I use it to connect my small MP3 player to the home stereo.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item, August 10, 2013
Great item to have for connecting I plan on ordering more but much longer then 6 feet great brand to

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cable for the price., August 9, 2013
What can I say? It's a decent patch cord, and it works fine. They tell me I have to add 7 more words to my review, so here they are.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable at a great price! What else can I say?! :), August 9, 2013
Mark D. (Succasunna, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
What can I say? If you need one, this is a great price! Good quality, good length, great price. (This review is only this long because of the minimum-word requirement! If there wasn't one it would be 'Good! Me like! 5 stars!' LOL!)

3.0 out of 5 stars Static buzz when in car, August 8, 2013
Cable does what it is supposed to.
Bought it to connect my phone to my RCA jacks on radio.
When car is running, I hear static hum in background.
When car is off, I only hear the music.

‹ Previous | 131 32 3394 | Next ›