Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 26 questions
vote
Won't sync with kindle Feb 19, 2014
I had no problem synching my belkin bluetooth keyboard with my kindle fire. Is Linda C. using a kindle? For the Fire I just followed the instructions - go to "sync" by swiping down from the top and it connected immediately. Be sure the keyboardis turned on.
Feb 19, 2014 by Patricia Driscoll
votes
http://www.amazon.com/Ionic-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Leather-gen-Black/dp/B0096TKBVE/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356718964&sr=1-1&keywords=kindle+fire+7+keyboard http://www.amazon.com/Poetic-KeyBook-Bluetooth-Keyboard-Kindle/dp/B00AAKLFHM/ref=sr_1_2?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1356718964&sr=1-2&keywords=kindle+fire+7+keyboard
Dec 28, 2012 by Colin Brown
votes
I don't know why it wouldn't work. The keyboard uses bluetooth technology to connect.
Dec 14, 2012 by mshelton
votes
Hi Alaskanmama23, your kindle has to have blue tooth, as I understand the Fire HD Is the only kindle that has blue tooth capability, now with that said, I have dongle that I attach to my IPod classic that lets me use a blue tooth heads set, you may see if there is something like that for Kindle Fire. I hope this helps---Judy
Jan 4, 2013 by Judy
votes
I am sure it won't. The Otterbox adds a lot of bulk to the device and the Belkin case is fitted to the Fire's dimensions.
Dec 27, 2012 by Just Wondering
votes
The keyboard portion is the same size as the case itself (I can see why you asked as the image looks like the keyboard is larger than the case, it isn't). Not sure what you mean by is it designed for a particular keyboard. The keyboard is part of the case.
Dec 28, 2012 by Colin Brown
votes
The case covers Kindle Fire HD 8.9 sufficiently and has its own stand as you can see in the picture. Any other stand "probably" would not be usable when the Kindle Fire HD 8.9 is in this case.
Aug 8, 2013 by John N. Mitchell
votes
votes
I am sure it would work but the Fire 7 will not fit in the case. It is made for the 8.9 Fire. I guess you could just stand it up in front of the case.
Sep 17, 2013 by Noma Byrne
votes
It is for a Bluetooth keyboard. There is no cord.
Nov 27, 2012 by Just Wondering
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers