Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 45 questions
votes
avoid the Belkin. It started falling apart very soon. I like Belkin and this cord failed quick.
Aug 11, 2013 by Amazon Customer
votes
If your car has a red and white audio input then yes
May 1, 2014 by ULOP3Z
votes
If the speakers have a 3.5 mm "input", or your TV has a 3.5 mm "output", then yes.
Dec 11, 2013 by PKI
votes
It depends on your cassette deck and PC. The usual Walkman type cassette players have a standard 3.5mm jack, and the usual PC audio card has the same. If that is what you have, then no, this cable won't work. You would need a simple 3.5mm-3.5mm cable (http://www.amazon.com/Cables-Unlimited-AUD-1100-06-Stereo-Cable/dp/B000SE6IV8). If you're using a stereo to play your cassettes and it has RCA outputs, then this is probably the cable you want.
Sep 19, 2013 by C. Schmidt
votes
I don't know the answer, but the following web site seems to have the info you need. http://www.fixya.com/support/t5418802-connect_bose_wave_radio_sirius_home
Nov 18, 2013 by Barbara McGinley
votes
The mini plug should be the right size for your PC or a headphone connection. The Phono red/white would of course connect to your stereo or other amplified device. I use this to connect my Laptop to a AUX on a bookshelf stereo system. I also use the VGA from the laptop to my 40" tv but then that's another story!
23 days ago by Michael Zukas
votes
I used it for my wireless headphones. They possibly could be used for a laptop. Good luck! Greg
Jun 17, 2014 by Greg Huffman
votes
Theoretically, HDMI should work much better than this Audio Y Cable Splitter in your case. I got the Audio Y Cable Splitter for my soundbar & TV, it works as it's intended w/ my TV and soundbar. I hope it'll work w/ yours as well.
May 30, 2014 by AmaShopper.
votes
Yes, it's a piece of cake ! plug it in!!
May 24, 2014 by Alex Maslowski
votes
What do you mean it doesn't have an audio jack on the tv? I've never seen a tv that didn't have audio output jacks. There should be a section on the rear of your tv that says output and has red & white RCA jacks that are used to wire your tv to a surround sound system. So if you have these output jacks, you could use this cable. However I would personally get a male RCA to male RCA cable to connect to you're logitech z506, since it has both RCA and mini stereo 3.5mm jacks.
May 23, 2014 by Jude T.
‹ Previous   1   2   3   4   5   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers