5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than my arthritic fingers
I recently purchased a Kindle Fire - my first venture into the Kindle arena.

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed. I seemed to have to "punch" the face of the Kindle to get it to react. Pushing lightly just didn't work. If things were very close together, only luck got me to the area I wanted.

While researching accessories, I noticed styli. I...
Published on April 13, 2012 by M. Heck

2.0 out of 5 stars OK stylus, not as good as some other rubber tipped styluses.
I have purchased many rubber tipped styluses for my devices and I was disappointed by this stylus as I expected more from Belkin. If this is the very first stylus you've bought you might be pleased as styli do make it easier on hands and make navigation easier. However, if you've had some experience with other brands you will not be impressed.

All rubber tipped...
Published on August 16, 2012 by ZenWoman

5.0 out of 5 stars So much better than my arthritic fingers, April 13, 2012
M. Heck (San Antonio, TX) - See all my reviews
I recently purchased a Kindle Fire - my first venture into the Kindle arena.

While researching accessories, I noticed styli. I liked the styling of this one and its price. You'll be happy to know the vendor is a speedy shipper.

From the very first touch to the screen using this stylus I was hooked. The softest touch and Kindle leaped to the area I had chosen. What a major surprise. I fiddled around for about 10 minutes and got happier and happier with this stylus. Less work, less potential damage to the Kindle from "punching" the screen, faster reaction time, improved accuracy in hitting the correct area of the screen and less wear and tear on my fingers. Another advantage, no fingerprints on the screen.

All those pluses and no minuses - a winning combination.

If you'll excuse me, it's back to my Kindle Fire.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just The Right Touch!, May 12, 2012
Warren316 (Paducah, KY 42003, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin Capacitive Stylus for Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite and other Touchscreen Devices, Black (Accessory)
For people like me, people with small touch screens and fat fingers, this little gizmo is a God send!
I kept mistyping characters on my Kindle Fire; took three times longer than it should to send a stupid email!
Now, I can use this little stylus and breeze right through!

5.0 out of 5 stars Stylus for Kindle, April 16, 2012
I purchased this Capacitive Stylus for my kindle fire. I helps keep my screen clean but also makes it easy to have fun with drawing games that I have down loaded to my Kindle.

2.0 out of 5 stars OK stylus, not as good as some other rubber tipped styluses., August 16, 2012

All rubber tipped styluses eventually lose their responsiveness and become a little "sticky" on the surface after some use, with some drag. So I purchased this stylus to update my Targus stylus Targus Stylus for Apple iPad, iPad 2, new iPad (3rd Generation), 16GB, 32GB, 64GB WiFi + 4G, iPhone, iPod, Tablet AMM01US (Black), which looks very similar and had started developing drag after some months of use. However, using it on my Kindle and iPad I found that this stylus is much less responsive than the Targus even though this is new.

Some rubber tipped styluses are better for navigation and clicking - which are usually the thicker tipped stylus (8mm)and some others are better for writing and sketching like the Bamboo Stylus and the Alupen Stylus and come with a thinner rubber tip (6mm) and are usually more expensive. So I wasn't planning to use this stylus for writing or sketching for prolonged period of time - and yes it's very slow for writing or sketching. But at the very least I expected this stylus to be great at just surfing on the Kindle Fire and iPad, but found that it does not even outperform the cheaper generic type brands like Fosmon Fosmon Black Capacitive Stylus Touch Screen Pen (4 Pack) - Works with Kindle Fire, Samsung Galaxy S3, the New iPad 3, iPhone 4/4S, Motorola XOOM, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 & Most Smartphones or Tablets which are available in a 4 pack for a lower price.

I will be returning this stylus to get another brand - many of them are available for the same price.

4.0 out of 5 stars A decent stylus, May 5, 2012
I recently purchesed the stylus for taking notes on my IPAD. The stylus does feel light and it feels sturdy overall. The only issue I have found so far is that from time to time it will not pick up my writing. Then the size is smaller than I prefer. Although, I feels it is a quality item and it works well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Belkin Professional stylus, May 16, 2012
I received my Belkin stylus and have had much more fun reading my Kindle Fire it makes the screen react so fast, and I use it on my cell phone too. Love it and will buy one for my daughter. Dealing with Amazon.com is always a pleasure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, September 28, 2012
I got this to use with my Kindle Fire. It works great. Smooth scrolling. No more smudging the screen with my fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Big Finger Replacement, May 11, 2012
NM Shadow "NM Shadow" (Albuquerque, NM United States) - See all my reviews
I ordered this to try to get around big fingers and small active links on an Ipad2. It works much better than big fingers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Professional Tip Stylus For Kindle Fire, Black, October 4, 2012
This is the first time I purchased a rubber tip stylus for my kindle, I use it when I am reading my Bible, I love it because I do not have to use my fingers anymore to find the different books and chapters. So far I am satisfied and happy that I bought this rubber tip stylus.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!, September 27, 2012
I wish I'd bought this when I first bought my kindle fire. It's awesome! So easy to type now -it's so precise, I can almost type as fast one -handed with the stylus as I can with 2 hands on a regular keyboard. No smudges or fingerprints on my screen anymore. The screen is so responsive to the stylus, it's just a joy to use. Great purchase!