The Belkin Conserve Smart AV Energy Saving Power Strip lets you control power to your whole entertainment system with the push of a button--your TV's power button. The green colored Master Outlet senses when your TV is on or off and controls power to five peripheral outlets for your AV components. When you turn your TV off, power to the peripheral components goes off too--including standby power--so no energy is wasted.
F7C007 Conserve Smart AV
Energy Saving Power Strip
At a Glance:
- Automatically turns off electronic equipment when you turn your TV off
- 8 total outlets for VCRs, DVRs, game consoles, receivers, and more
- Compatible with all TV brands
- Master-Controlled Outlets lets you turn off power using only TV on/off button
- 2 Not-Controlled Outlets for devices that need continuous power--like DVRs
- 1-year limited warranty
Power Strip Turns Off When Your TV Turns Off
8 total outlets for VCRs, DVRs, game consoles, receivers, and more. View larger.
By turning off a master device--such as a TV--up to 5 additional devices will simultaneously be turned off. View larger.
Leaving your home entertainment system devices on all the time can add up to $67 of wasted energy a year.** The Smart AV saves money and energy by cutting down on wasted power.
Saves Energy Automatically
The green-colored Master Outlet features detection technology that senses the power state of your device for maximum compatibility with a range of products. The Smart AV lets you control up to six different devices with your TV's on/off power. It automatically shuts down Master-Controlled Outlets when the master device (e.g. your TV) is turned off, and then automatically powers up Master-Controlled Outlets when master device is turned on. This helps reduce wasted power to cut down on overall energy consumption in your home.
The Smart AV automatically turns off DVD players, VCRs, game consoles, receivers, subwoofers, and more when you turn your TV off, and it protects sensitive electronics from power spikes or surges with 1000 joules of surge protection.
Fast, Simple Set-Up
The Smart AV is quick to set up. Simply plug a "master" device--most likely a television or stereo amplifier-- into the green Master Outlet. This master device will then control the five Master-Controlled Outlets, which are suitable for those devices, like DVD players VCRs and game consoles that do not require constant round-the-clock power. Cable/Satellite boxes, and DVRs, which need 24-hour power, should be plugged into one of the two dark gray Not-Controlled Outlets.
Space-Saving, Versatile Design
To save space, the Smart AV has a narrow footprint. Additionally, wall-mounting holes make it easy to place the surge protector behind furniture.
The Conserve Smart AV Energy Saving Power Strip is backed by a limited one-year warranty and a $100,000 connected equipment warranty.
About Belkin's Conserve Products
Belkin Conserve products can help you to do your part by making it easier to reduce your energy consumption.
* Home entertainment center equipment savings are based on the difference between power drawn by connected equipment in Idle Mode versus shutting off outlets to the connected equipment. Estimate based on using Conserve Smart AV power strip with all Non-Energy Star AV peripherals in Idle Mode specified in ULE ECVP 108 Energy Savings for Energy Saving Power Strips - September 22, 2010. Savings may vary based on usage and actual equipment connected.
** Based on 1228kWh estimated energy savings validated by UL Environment using ULE ECVP 108 Energy Savings for Energy Saving Power Strips - September 22, 2010. Dollar figure based on US Department of Energy average retail price for residential electricity of $0.1132 per kilowatt-hour.
What's in the Box
Belkin F7C007 Conserve Smart AV Energy Saving Power Strip and user's manual [PDF].
| || ||F7C005|
Insight Energy Use Monitor
| || ||F7C007|
Smart AV Auto-Off Surge Protector
| || ||F7C009|
Socket Power Timer
| || ||F7C008|
Valet Smart USB Charging Station
| || ||F7C01008q|
Conserve Switch Surge Protector
"Cut power with the flip of a switch"
"Find electricity wasters"
"A powerstrip that turns off when your TV turns off"
"It's a timer for your energy"
"A home for your mobile devices"
"Remote-controlled surge protector"
- Cuts power completely to reduce energy costs
- Easy-to-see illuminated switch
- Lets you leave cords plugged in without drawing power
- Helps Make Better Energy Decisions
- Customizable for Different Electric Rates
- Tracking Feature monitors actual usage
- Compatible with all TV brands
- Simple Setup
- 1080 joules of surge protection
- Works with satellite/cable boxes
- Easy to Set
- Saves Energy
- Keeps Home Safe
- Charges 4 devices
- Shuts off automatically
- Frees up wall outlets
- Reduces clutter
- Wireless remote with mount
- Save energy and eliminate standby power
- 6 wirelessly controlled outlets
- 2 always-on outlets for satellites and DVRs
Electric grill, coffee maker, clothing iron, heater, all electric items
TV, stereo, microwave, heater, all electric items
TV, DVD player, stereo, cd player, cable/satellite box
Space heater, curling iron, electric toothbrush, etc.
Cell phones, mp3 players and mobile devices in general
TV, DVD player, DVR, stereo, cable/satellite box