5.0 out of 5 stars Excelllent Replacement Cable
Published on April 16, 2011 by Jeffrey Osborn

1.0 out of 5 stars Warning: Not A BELKIN Product
Beware: This is advertized as a BELKIN cable. What is sent is a substandard generic no-name Chinese cable. It tests with continuous errors and USB retries which reduce the speed to below UBS 2.0 specs.

Then to send it back is a nightmare. Amazon's normal returns web page refuses to accept the return and locks you into an infinite loop. I've sent a manual email...
Published 22 months ago by M. Rodriguez

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelllent Replacement Cable, April 16, 2011
This review is from: Belkin F3U159b06 USB 3.0 High Speed Cable 6 Feet (Personal Computers)
The cable that came with my name brand external drive was trash and I kept losing the drive. I am copying my CDs to a 2 TB drive after copying them to my PC. Then I dump 10-15 CDs to the drive at once. Haven't seen a blip yet. Listen to muzak for hours off of the drive and it has never disconnected while listening since I replaced the cable. And the 6' length is just right for my desk.

Jeff

5.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is, July 6, 2014
It works, no problems to report

5.0 out of 5 stars It's a cable - hard to go wrong, March 7, 2014
It's a cable - hard to go wrong with just a simple cable. It works, and I haven't had any problems with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars works like a charm, February 3, 2014
cable works like a charm, no complaints. everything worked well with this cable i have dual display running through this cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right length, December 1, 2013
J. Karol (West Bloomfield, Mi USA) - See all my reviews
Works as advertised. Great fit, good length and no disconnects. I needed this as the one that came with my harddrive was too short (3')

5.0 out of 5 stars Use with docking station, October 24, 2013
The high speed transfer rate is great. I use with a portable docking station and it works as advertised. Worth the money

5.0 out of 5 stars What You Need From A Name You Trust, July 13, 2013
You need to pay attention to every component where USB 3.0 is concerned, and you need to start with the cables. You can buy cheaper cables and at only 6 feet in length, there'a a very good chance that they will perform reliably. However, implicit in that is the idea that they may not. If you've invested in quality USB 3.0 components, connect them via quality USB 3.0 cables. In the network world, Belkin is one of the names that leaps to mind in this respect.

I now have thousands of hours on this cable, and it has performed flawlessly. If you buy cheap, you may regret it. If you pay for some quality, you seldom will.

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality, March 28, 2013
Really Great price for known name brand manufacturer. Love the new USB 3.0! Super blazing speeds and I'm not looking back to Firewire 800 any longer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its a USB 3 cable, February 4, 2013
It Arrived on time. It works as expected. It was the correct length. Very good construction. I ended up purchasing two.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, January 28, 2013
Does exactly what its supposed to, I get the full speed out of the cable...cant ask for more than that :)

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›