5.0 out of 5 stars I Won't Use Anything Else
Published on May 14, 2011 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars pure crap!
Published on June 11, 2010 by Tony B.

5.0 out of 5 stars I Won't Use Anything Else, May 14, 2011
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
When I first got my laptop in January of 2010, this was the only product that I would use to clean the LCD screen, keyboard, and exterior surfaces. Unfortunately, this kit is hard to find in stores, and I couldn't always order online. Because of this, I often had to pick up whatever computer cleaner I could find from the supermarket(various brands of wipes, dusters, etc). Of all the products I've used, nothing gets my laptop's screen and outer services as clean as the Belkin Laptop Cleaning Kit, and I will never waste money on another cleaning product again. The Belkin kit gets the screen incredibly clean--without any streaking whatsoever, and this solution wipes away dirt and fingerprints from the keyboard and exterior areas and polishes them to an unbelievable shine. The little bottle of cleaner that comes in this kit is highly viscuous, so you won't have to worry about it dripping down into the crevices of your computer's screen, and the rag does not leave behind any loose fibers. I recommend this to anyone who--like myself--abuses the hell out of their computer and needs to raise it from the dead every so often.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff., July 16, 2012
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
Don't hesitate to buy. Made my Macbook Air screen look new again. The cloth is perfect for not scratching but still being able to remove gunk off the screen.

Advice for use: Make sure you dampen the cloth with the spray. Don't spray directly on the screen. Then clean in small gentle circles so that you don't scratch the screen. When you remove a chunk off dirt off the screen, shake the cloth off before continuing to clean the screen. This will make sure you aren't rubbing the dirt into the screen and causing scratches. Go gently like this from side to side until the whole screen is clean.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cleaning Kit, January 24, 2011
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
I've cleaned my laptop screen once since receiving this product and haven't had enough dust accumulate just yet for me to have to clean it again. It's claim for repelling dust is well met and I would definitely recommend and buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cleans great, November 2, 2010
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
My main problem was residue left from stickers on my laptop and some had got on the screen. I couldn't completely get it off but this product got it right off.

1.0 out of 5 stars pure crap!, June 11, 2010
The specially designed "LCD Cleaning Solution" is pure Isoproply Alcohol and nothing more. As for the brush and cleaning pads, the brush completely and utterly suck. Does not brush anything away, only moves dust from one place to another. Your better off using a cloth to clear dust away. The pads don't do a good job of cleaning anything. It takes way to much time to clean, about 10 or more minutes of wiping. Your better off buying a micro cloth and Alcohol.

4.0 out of 5 stars Useful product, August 10, 2011
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
Originally I did not see a reason for a product like this but then after months of random spots popping up on my laptop screen and other unsuccessful methods of wiping it away, I decided to give this product a try.

Pros: It works exactly as described for a laptop screen. Cleans it up nicely without any streaks or scratches. The microfiber cleaning pad is a nice addition.

Cons: It's a little expensive for the size of the product but if you aren't cleaning your screen daily, it should last a while. The product claims you can use it for tv screens as well but I have not tried that primarily because of the amount it would require and the likelihood that you would use it up quickly which would become really expensive over time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gets the Job Done, May 11, 2012
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
Screen cleaners in general tend to work fine, so I was just expecting this one to be the same, which it turned out to be. Gets all the scuffs and smudges off my 32" TV and my 11" laptop. Honestly, removing the streaks is more of a matter of technique when it comes to the cloth. As long as you go lightly, and in circles, you won't get streaks. Only complaint is that both the bottle and the rag are pretty small, smaller than the pictures would have you believe. The bottle might be the size of two bottles of nail polish, while the rag isn't much bigger than generic cloths that come with eye glasses. Makes cleaning the TV harder, but again it all gets the job done.

2.0 out of 5 stars It did not work as expected, and there are far better options, January 22, 2013
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
After I ordered this screen cleaner, I was surprised to notice that the size of the bottle was actually pretty small. It actually doesn't say how much cleaning fluid is in the bottle, but I'm guessing it to be less than two fluid ounces, comparing it to a small bottle of hand sanitizer I have, which is bigger and still only 3 ounces.

When I first opened the packaging and sprayed the stuff on the cloth to clean my screen, I was yet again surprised to see that, unlike the product description promises, it does actually leave streaks and residue, at least on my laptop. And it's not from the cloth - I tried using tissues too. I'm not going to exaggerate and say that it left my screen a horrible mess, because it didn't, but the leftover streaks and stains were significant enough that it bothered me a lot, though I don't know if everyone would be as annoyed as I was.

The biggest offense, however, was when I found out that not only did my room mate's screen cleaner work better, but it was cheaper, and he got more of it too (a whole 6.5 or so ounces according to the label, and the bottle easily looked to be five or six times the size of this cleaner). He got the Philips screen cleaner here on Amazon, which comes in the green bottle with the white cloth and I believe should still be located under the "similar products" list.

I suppose I would have given this a one-star review, but I didn't want to be one of those fickle people who either rates things as a five or one with no in-between. I was definitely not satisfied with this product from Belkin, but I can't be sure if everyone wouldn't be fine with having a few streaks on their screens. But anyway, as much as I can convince you as the stranger that I am, you'd be better off getting the Philips cleaner anyway.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cleaner, October 10, 2011
This review is from: Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit (Personal Computers)
I bought this item based upon the reviews previously stated, although there were some cheaper, i went with this one. Cleans the screen great doesn't leave any marks, until pesky classmates started touching the screen. Overall the only cleaner I will buy for now on. Great Product.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, but not the best cleaner around, December 15, 2010
First of all, the fluid in the bottle is just rubbing alcohol so don't get tricked into buying more of it for an exorbitant price.The cleaner works well for my 22" computer monitor, but on my 32" LCD T.V. it leaves streaks and is much too small to use and a microfiber cloth does a much better job. Overall though I would say it is good for small screens, but be careful with the duster side of it, it has semi-sharp edges and could scratch your screen if you aren't careful.

Belkin Screen Cleaning Kit