Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on March 4, 2016
Perfect size for an iPad with a keyboard attached. Using with iPad Air 2 and Logitech keyboard. Fits perfectly, when not used with keyboard it's fine too just a little loose, however you can zip this up to the point where the cable is inserted on both sides so you don't have to unplug the device to put it away in a case with protection and that is what I was going for. Great price, arrived in a reasonable amount of time. 5 stars.
on September 29, 2015
Very good product. Would highly recommend!
on September 29, 2015
Way to big (Thick) for any slim computers such as the ASUS Chromebook flip. The zipper also scratches my device as I put it in/take it out.
on September 25, 2015
I purchased this for my Asus Chromebook Flip, 10.1", and there is gap between my computer and the edge of the sleeve of about an inch, which makes the computer slide around in the sleeve and I am not confident it will stay protected. Due to the gap, I'm sure the corners are going to be scratched, and the zipper is not covered inside, so the zipper also is hitting the computer, instead of it being covered. Also, since there is such a large gap between the sleeve and computer, when I pick it up, it slides around in my hand, and I am not confident enough in this product to use it.
on September 13, 2015
This is more for an 11-12in tablet...
on September 4, 2015
Very tight fit for the Alienware Alpha. I have to stretch the neoprene quite a bit while zipping it up for it to fit so that could be an issue down the road with some wear. It's the smallest neoprene case I could find for the Alienware Alpha that fit and wouldn't have the Alpha swimming in. The Alienware Alpha is about 8 inches by 8 inches by 2 inches so this fit pretty tightly around it. Pretty protective and prevents scratches and bumps.
on August 30, 2015
Lovely little cover. Very well made. It is absolutely sized for a small notebook. It has some stretch but not more than 10.5 inches can really fit well. Great value.
on August 26, 2015
Does not fit iPad, way too big!
on August 17, 2015
Amazing sound quality... Great deal!
on July 14, 2015
Perfect size for the Levono Thinkpad Tablet 2 or Tablet 10 (even with the separate keyboard inside). Great soft design for light carry and thrown in a bag. Not mean to have a heavy book placed on top of this item but great for protecting from those coffee spill moments.

See 1 answered question