5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine
I've tested this out in Windows Vista (doesnt work) , 7 (works) and 8 (works). It didnt work out of the box in ubuntu 12.10 ; if your looking for something with linux consider Belkin F8T016 instead; that works out of the box for me.
Published 8 months ago by Nick Alec

3.0 out of 5 stars good to use
but the connection goes off many times
exception for the connection problem no other complaints about it
if the priority option for using either Bluetooth or aux is changeable, the product will be so great
Published 3 months ago by Chris Kim

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, November 24, 2013
This review is from: Belkin F8T065tt Mini Bluetooth 4.0 USB Adapter Dongle For Windows XP Windows 7 & Windows 8 (Personal Computers)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
With those system compatibility notes out of the way, i have had no issues with the actual performance. The only thing that bugged me was the rounded handle, it makes it hard to pull out the device from the usb port.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, works well, but yes, the blinking light can be annoying, November 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I have a 5 year old Windows 7 desktop PC connected to my TV, and I connected this Bluetooth adapter so I could send & receive media to/from my phone & laptop. The installation was pretty easy, with no problems or confusion, and my devices paired quickly. The transfer speeds are decent--nothing spectacular, and not a 'significant' difference between this Belkin & the Medialink Bluetooth adapter I'd used previously.

The only complaint I have, and as others have also stated, is the annoying flashing light. Having it constantly flashing while using my HTPC is enough for me to remove it & install the Medialink adapter back on it. I'll use the Belkin at work to transfer files to/from my phone, where the blinking light will be less of an issue.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great. Good range. Flashing LED can be annoying though., October 24, 2013
Gcat (Vancouver, WA) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
I use these bluetooth dongles to connect my computer to a bluetooth headset for listening to videos, podcasts, etc. This Belkin version works well. The software installed within a few minutes without any unnecessary options or bloatware.

I have previously been using the Medialink USB Bluetooth Adapter and thus was able to do a direct comparison to the Belkin version with the same computer and headset. I found the 2 to be virtually indistinguishable. They both have about 60 feet of direct line-of-sight range. They both connect quickly to my headset. They both are the same size and seem to have the same build quality. They both have blue LED's.

The only difference between them is that the Belkin LED flashes when there is a bluetooth connection (solid light otherwise) while the Medialink LED emits a solid light at all times. The bright, flashing LED can be annoying if it is in a visible area like the side of your monitor. If the LED bothers you, covering it up with a bit of duct tape or electrical tape is a fairly easy fix but I would worry about too much tape decreasing the range.

Bottom line: If you want the LED to flash signifying an active connection, get the Belkin. Otherwise, go with the Medialink version.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as well as I could hope and far better than the last 2 I tried, November 10, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
This is the third Bluetooth USB adapter I've got over the past few years. The first one I got a few years ago and the technology was pretty week. Since that I got one more recently that had simple setup, but it was spotty with connections. I actually thought the problem was my cheap headset, but my PlayStation 3 seemed to work fine with the cheap headset.

Now I noticed a huge improvement on my phone when it updated to Bluetooth version 4 so I figured I give this Bluetooth adapter a try. I have to say that I am extremely pleased with the performance of this adapter. My same cheap headset has been brought back from the dead to work with my pc now. I haven't had any issues at all. As soon as I turn the headset on this adapter picks it up no problem every time.

The only thing I would like to see changed about this thing is the option to turn off the blue LED. It's certainly not a big deal, but I would much prefer not to have this light on. Of course I could turn the adapter off to turn the light off. I'd like the adapter on with the LED off.

Even if you have had issues with other Bluetooth adapters I recommend trying this one. The setup does require a CD drive for the drivers to install. If you don't have a disk drive then check the Belkin website for available driver downloads before purchasing this. Windows 7 doesn't recognize it be default.

Pro: small
Pro: works well and as expected
Pro: Simple setup

Con: Blue LED can not be turned off without turning off the adapter

4.0 out of 5 stars Remote music, March 8, 2014
Edwin E. Hooker Jr. (Salisbury, Maryland) - See all my reviews
Allows me to play my siriusx/m radio app from my laptop or desktop and listen in another room, even in the bedroom!

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin reliability repeated here, November 21, 2013
Vine Customer Review of Free Product (What's this?)
Small & efficient. it works. It isn't a big clunky thing. It's small enough to be lost easily.

This is one of those techie items that you don't want to think about, see, or mess with. They are supposed to just WORK. Belkin is also a reliable name brand in the techie department, and it delivers their familiar reliable service. What more could anyone want?

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, July 7, 2014
great product, easy to use and works wonderfully using my pc

1.0 out of 5 stars Sucks, range is only about 12 feet with Direct Line of Sight., June 9, 2014
Sucks, range is only about 10 feet with Direct Line of Sight, says 23 feet. Wanted to use a wireless speaker outside, which is only about 15 feet away from my computer. If I put my hand over it or move in front of it it discounts. If I wanted to listen to something 10 feet away I'd just use my computer speakers. Waste of money. Very Disappointed with Belkin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use, but, May 23, 2014
I have had some connection difficulties with my old XP laptop. I have to kick it off with a Wav audio file before ITunes recognises the Bluetooth audio connection. ITunes uses Direct Sound. Once connected, it works well, but I think the Bluetooth drivers need some
more work as this should not require a fiddle to get ITunes to work, If I start it out with a video that works ok and If I start it
off with a particular Wav file, that seems to be ok. But if Connect the Belkin Bluetooth, with ITunes, the audio comes through the laptop speakers. I fiddle, and play the wav file and bingo, now all ITunes Audio works.

Hmmmm