5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector
Published on December 20, 2010 by J.Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Case
This is a good case, it fits the iPod Touch 4G really well and I think it will protect it. It also makes the iPod Touch slimmer than it was with the previous case I had (the cheap, black, hard rubber case on Amazon). While it is great, here's some areas that could be improved:

Published on December 1, 2010 by T. Draper

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protector, December 20, 2010
I'm really glad I chose the Belkin case over the others. I use this along with an InvisibleShield screen protector to protect my iPod. I like how nicely snug the case fits. The translucent backing is a nice touch, especially if you have engravings. The color of the case is really more dark gray. (I don't see the purple tint that another reviewer talked about.) The case has an interesting feel - like the best of both rubber and hard cases. It slides in/out of my pockets really easily, and it keeps the iPod slim like it should be. I thought I read a review saying that the volume/sleep buttons were hard to press, but it's really just getting used to the design. I find it easy to access now that I'm used to the case. If you can't tell, I'm pretty satisfied with this case.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Case For the Ipod, January 1, 2011
Length:: 0:43 Mins

Hello i just made a quick vid to show you what it look like. This is a great case very sleek with sufficient protection from drops. Also great grip I put it on a break feast table and lifted it up to a 90 degree angle and it did not moved at all. Plus i love that you could see through the back so you could still showoff the apple logo and the other writing at the bottom that the flip camera didn't pick up since the flip is awful at picking up text.
(P.S To whom it may concern this is a 32gb ipod 4g just for the people who were wondering)

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Grip Vue Tint - Black for iPod Touch 4th Generation, October 11, 2010
This is one of Belkins' best cases. I own 5 of the new Belkin cases for iPod Touch 4th Generation and this is one of these best. I won't speak of the other cases here as you can find my other reviews on each of the other product pages. This case looks great and protects very well. The black tine is dark enough to appear black but light enough to see the Apple logo on the back of the ipod. It is a tough , somewhat flexible material and seems very sturdy. It covers the entire backing of the ipod as well as the edges and about 1/8 inch of the front so if you were to lay the ipod on the face/front, the screen would not touch. Once again, another great case from Belkin!

3.0 out of 5 stars Pretty Good Case, December 1, 2010
This review is from: Belkin F8Z657ttC01 Belkin Grip Vue Tint Case for iPod Touch 4G - Clear (Electronics)

1 - As the other reviewer stated, the volume buttons are very hard to press. I think the volume buttons are already harder to push in than they should be. By adding another layer of plastic over the button, it requires a lot of force to adjust the volume.
2 - The case appears to be two pieces that were fused together - one main piece, then a small border piece that wraps over a couple millimeters of the front to make sure that the iPod stays in the case. My problem is that where the seams are fused together, the plastic has a sharp edge and isn't very comfortable to hold. I'm getting used to it, though.
3 - Another reason I got this case was that it seemed like it would be beautiful on my iPod touch. It's not crystal clear like it shows in the product photo. It's more of a translucent clear. This makes the case look white and it contrasts with the black iPod touch. If I'd have known this, I probably would've gotten the black tint version of this case.

Overall, it does appear to be a solid case. I'm not sure if I'll keep it permanently - I may switch once a better one comes out.

5.0 out of 5 stars A surprisingly good iPod 4th Gen Case, October 26, 2010
Having had mixed experienced with Belkin in the past, I was a bit dubious from the limited product details and my experience with the brand, but this "case" (more of a "sleeve") surpassed my expectations.

Although, it will probably be another month or two (review written in Oct. 2010) before the onslaught of cases galore, this one is worth buying now. It is made of a rubber or silicone type material--this is particularly advantageous as unlike many plastic, polycarbonate, etc. cases, it doesn't really scratch.

The dock connector and buttons are all easily accessible and it unnecessary to remove the case for any of these functions. The case is sleek and slim and fits well with the new thin iPod design. It's the perfect fit my iPod, at least, in my humble opinion.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not too shabby!, November 29, 2010
This is a pretty solid case for the ipod touch 4g. It's not too bulky and fits the ipod touch 4g like a glove. Additionally, the case envelopes the rim of the ipod touch, thereby, protecting the sides from any scratches. The case also covers the ipod touch buttons with buttons of its own; however, my only complaint is that the volume control buttons are abnormally hard to press. It really requires quite some pressure to change the volume: sometimes I need to force my nail against the button. I'm hoping that after some time and wear and tear the rigidity of the buttons will subside. Overall, it's a great case (transparant, too, for those who want to show off the engravings on the back), and my only complaint is the volume buttons.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, color is different, December 3, 2012
I love this Case, great price, makes my ipod look so sleek and cute. It's pretty but still professional.
The Royal Purple color is different than pictured. It is more of a mix of the Royal Purple and Night Sky, still a beautiful color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best case I've tried yet, August 21, 2011
This is the first case I've purchased that I can't honestly see any fault with. It fits very snug on my ipod touch 4g, but it isn't a hassle to get on or off. It doesn't add much bulk to the unit, and I actually prefer the way it feels in my hand vs. just holding the ipod bare. The material is not as rubbery as most cases like this, and although it's marketed as having properties that make it slide easily in your pocket, it's not as slick as the item description suggests, meaning it won't accidentally fall out of your hands or coat pocket. It's not as clear and shiny as the picture in the listing either, but I like the translucent color of the case because it will eventually get dirty, and a really clear case will probably exacerbate the grimy appearance when it does. I have the black one as well, and IMHO, it looks a little nicer.

4.0 out of 5 stars pretty good!, May 15, 2011
I've been using this case for... about 5 months now!
I was looking for a simple case that didn't have any colors or patterns so this was perfect.
The case is just right. It's not too hard but not too soft.
I've dropped it several times and nothing happened so it's very sturdy.
I took the case off recently to check and there was no scatch marks on the back!

The only thing is that the case kind of changed color?
It was clean and clear at first, but after using it for 3-4 months,
I don't know why, an ugly red tinge developed at the rim of the case but it's not very visible.

Well, anyways, overall very good case! i recommend it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just right- exactly what I wanted, January 28, 2011
For what I was looking for in an iPod touch (4g) case, this is absolutely perfect. Reasonably priced (I bought one of those under-$5 snap-on cases first which was JUNK) Very good quality- I've had it for about a month now and shows no sign of deteriorating or wearing out. The touch is perfect- firm and slick enough to slide in and out of your pocket yet still has the gel-type softness to the touch and is "sticky" enough when holding in your hands or resting on a hard surface. I'm using this along with a ShieldZone screen protector and it's as if they were made for each other. I highly recommend.

Rate and Discover Movies