5.0 out of 5 stars Particularly great for USB Audio
Published on October 19, 2009 by Joseph Krisocki

1.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED A MONOPRICE CABLE, NOT BELKIN GOLD
Title says it all, the cable I received was a Monoprice cable that says Monoprice all over it, definitely not a Belkin Gold cable. Came without packaging, just in a plastic bag with a sticker with small black font that says "Belkin Gold" on it.
Published on August 11, 2011 by Xac

5.0 out of 5 stars Particularly great for USB Audio, October 19, 2009
This review is from: Belkin Gold Series 6-Foot USB A to B Cable; 20/28 AWG; DSTP (Personal Computers)
I use a USB audio interface to connect my laptop to my stereo. I have several. They all sound good. The sound is much better than plugging into the computer's headphone jack. Some months ago, a high-end audio magazine reviewed various expensive USB Audio units but also mentioned cables. Incredibly, they stated that the Belkin USB Gold Series provided the best sound. I bought one on Amazon, rather inexpensively, and sure enough, compared to my generic cable, my computer music sounded smoother, nicer, and more like good home CD player. If you have decent stereo components, the cables you use can and do make a difference. If good computer audio is important to you, give this cable a try!

5.0 out of 5 stars Belkin Gold Series, March 27, 2011
Great USB A to B cable used with the Music Streamer II for PC Audio. Cable works very well and I would highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, January 8, 2006
BR (Winterville, NC) - See all my reviews
I bought this USB Cable online alot cheaper than I could have in any electronic store. I thought 30.00 was to much to pay for this cable. Cable works great with my all in one printer, fax and scanner.

1.0 out of 5 stars RECEIVED A MONOPRICE CABLE, NOT BELKIN GOLD, August 11, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars Blatant False Advertising, December 2, 2011
D. Holmes (La Canada, California USA) - See all my reviews
This item was sold as a Belkin Gold cable. I actually received a cheap Monoprice cable. The package was labeled Belkin but the item is not stamped with the Belkin name and clearly says "Monoprice". I wish I had read the other one star reviews before purchase. This is a blatant case of false advertising.

5.0 out of 5 stars Right cable at the right price, September 19, 2008
A Kid's Review
Perfect USB cable for my new printer. Top quality, durable. Does exactly what it is supposed to do and nothing it shouldn't.

Circuit City was selling this very same product for $38. I paid just over $8 on Amazon (I bought it a month ago, and the price has gone up by a couple dollars since then, but it is still a major bargain). DON'T BUY SOMETHING LIKE THIS AT AN ELECTRONICS OR OFFICE SUPPLY STORE AND PAY THEIR EXORBITANT PRICES!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars MarginMart product not Belkin, December 8, 2011
The product shipped from MarginMart was a Monoprice brand cable, not a Belkin. Looks like an acceptable cable, but not the Belkin I ordered. I'd avoid Monoprice.

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not Belkin product, October 28, 2011
They sent me Mono price USB cable; this is absolute con. These cables are cheaply made by mono price. Please make sure not to buy this product from Margin Mart.

5.0 out of 5 stars Getting It Done, April 14, 2014
How can a cable this inexpensive perform so well
in any audio rig, entry level or high end? Something
for audiophiles to think about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice cable, December 29, 2013
This printer cable is almost $20.00 at Walmart. I was in no hurry so I ordered this cable. It came in only a couple of days and is a high quality brand name. I only paid a little over $3.00 what a bargain.