4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin USB Mobile Retractable Mouse (Plum Berry)
I've never used a retractable mouse before, so I really love how there's no fuss on wires being everywhere anymore! It's great because I keep shifting my laptop around the house, so just a tug on the mouse retracts the wire and I can move my laptop without the hassle of a dangling mouse. :)

On the downside though, since I transitioned from a bigger desktop...
Published on February 25, 2011 by ohpuhleez

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last!
This mouse broke within 3 months. I purchased another one at a local store, thinking I'd just gotten a bad one, but it stopped working in about the same amount of time!
Published on August 27, 2011 by D. R.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin USB Mobile Retractable Mouse (Plum Berry), February 25, 2011
This review is from: Belkin USB Mobile Retractable Mouse (Plum Berry) (Personal Computers)

On the downside though, since I transitioned from a bigger desktop mouse to this compact one, I had trouble adjusting to how tiny it was. But after a while I got used to it so it's okay.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute tiny mouse. Great for laptop, January 16, 2010
The color was much deeper than shown in picture. Looks well made, but makes loud click sound. Definitely not something you would want to use at a quiet library. Overall, it is very cute and tiny.

4.0 out of 5 stars it works!, June 3, 2012
After reading several reviews about people who trashed this mouse, I thought I would give it a chance. For $8.00 it serves its purpose. It is smaller than a regular mouse, and the retraction works fine. It didn't take but a minute to "install" ie, the computer to recognize it, and I haven't had a problem with it. It is loud when you click it, it doesn't click as smoothly as a large mouse, but it works fine! I wanted something cheap that would work with my computer and this is perfect for me! I like the color too, I wanted something a little different than a regular black one. The scroll button/feature works great too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Laptop Mouse, March 23, 2010
I bought this to go with my purple laptop, it's perfect! Yes, it's small but for me (and I do have large un-feminine hands ;-)...), it's exactly what I needed. The retractable cord works exactly as I hoped it would, no sticking and keeps everything neat and non-irritating. Love the colour too.

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't last!, August 27, 2011
D. R. (Ahwatukee, AZ, USA) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars Much smaller then expected, August 31, 2012
T. Walters (Colorado, USA) - See all my reviews
Retractable cord works very well. Only issue I have is mouse is much smaller then expected making it difficult to use.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute plum but SMALL, December 11, 2010
I'm sure that I didn't look closely enough at the product description, but man, this mouse is small! Some people might love that especially as it's meant to be used on the move but i was looking for the more typical laptop size mouse. I have rather small hands and it felt like a toy. It might work great, it definitely was cute, but since I knew that it was much too small for me to use and enjoy, I didn't test it out.

Again, it might be a really good mouse. I have no comment on the quality, but wanted to put a heads up: EXTREMELY TEENY!

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this mouse, August 19, 2010
I bought this purple mouse to go with a new purple laptop and I love it! The colors are great, it works well and the retractable cord is such a convenience especially on a small desk. It's small and handy so you can stow and go. And the price is another huge plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size for toddler hands!, December 30, 2009
We bought this to go with my daughter's pink netbook. She is three and while she is very good with a full sized mouse, we thought she'd do better with one more her size. This works perfectly. She zooms around nickjr and [...] with no problems and she thinks she's stylin' in the process since she loves pink so much. The retractable feature is nice and works well so far. We also got the black and silver one for our son, also a great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars it did not last, April 22, 2014
wore out in about a week the size is great for small hands only it would have been nice to have it last longer

Belkin USB Mobile Retractable Mouse (Plum Berry)
$14.99 $9.00