Questions & Answers
Belkin Neoprene Kindle Case (Fits 6" Display, 2nd Generation Kindle)
by Belkin Inc.
4.3 out of 5 stars (788)
Used & New from: $2.00
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
votes
I thought this damn thing was self lit, like a cell phone... for as expensive as it is, it should be!!!!! I'm pretty peeved.
Feb 14, 2011 by Jacqueline B. Jones
votes
Hi - If you give me a more explicit idea of where you want "handles," I'll try to make you one. My husband had a brain tumor (now deceased) so I can relate to only having one body-side functional. FYI I am making K2 covers to raise money for more research on brain cancer and am selling them (next year) from a non-profit I set up. They are soft covers tho, not meant necessarilyfor protection. I would make you one for FREE tho b/c I empathasize. MVS
Oct 20, 2009 by mvs
vote
I took mine back and forth to Chicago...in my carry on bag...sent it thru the security machine with no problems at all. Best of luck!
Feb 20, 2009 by H.Hannah
vote
I bought the "Acer Aspire one & Dell Inspiron Mini 9 Netbook PC BLACK Soft NEOPRENE SLEEVE CASE Cover Pouch Carrying Bag" and am able to throw my Kindle 2 with leather cover in there. There is about an inch of room to spare all the way around but I can fit the power cord in the zipper case and all of it goes into my backpack everyday. Used it on a roundtrip flight to Kansas City and back. Worked great. Would I like something a little more snug - sure, but at $18 bucks it was fine for me. Enough padding for protection without too much bulk.
Apr 21, 2009 by M. Lawson
votes
I don't know for certain, but it looks like it isn't. Being a diver, I know that neoprene is water permeable. It looks like the case does not have a full covering of any barrier material; only partial. If you don't get a definitive answer, I hope this helps you make a more educated guess.
Feb 16, 2009 by J. B. Walker
votes
You may want to checkout these cases from Waterfield that are specifically for Kindles and weatherproof. I received mine (traveling case) 6 weeks ago and love it! Excellent quality! http://www.sfbags.com/
Apr 23, 2009 by T. Hanson
votes
Received mine for Christmas Kindle 2 6"---haven't had any problems but it has only been 3 days. LOVE IT LOVE IT
Dec 26, 2009 by Beverly Jacobs
votes
I've asked different stewardesses on different flights and they all say the same thing - yes, it must be turned off for take-off and landing. You end up having to turn it off for about 20 minutes at the start of the flight and 20 minutes again at the end of the flight. A little frustrating - I end up bringing a small paperback for those times (I have to read every spare minute!), which kind of defeats the purpose of the kindle!
Jan 28, 2010 by Nicole
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers