5.0 out of 5 stars great product
Don't be fooled by deceptive "Monster" marketing tactics. You don't need expensive A/V cables to achieve premium sound. Check any A/V forum and you will be able to confirm this for yourself! This is a great product at a reasonable price.
Published on February 8, 2007 by C. Lee

2.0 out of 5 stars Seven Months until a short
I mean it's just a subwoofer cable, right? There really shouldn't be that much to it; length of cable, two RCA's... Anyway, it was installed in a single application, and worked fine for seven months after which it developed a short. This resulted in no audio signal making it to my 500 watt BASH powered 15" downfiring rebuilt franken-sub, but instead a beautiful yet...
Published 9 months ago by Dave L.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, February 8, 2007

5.0 out of 5 stars Gets the job done., April 3, 2008
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
You don't need an $80.00 Monster cable to do the job. I've tried both and there was no sonic/ audible difference to my ears. Nice flexible jacket with this Belkin cable. Works for me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't believe the marketing hype, October 4, 2008
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
Just like other reviewers, don't believe the marketing hype created by Monster. The cable made by Belkin is just as good if not better than "the other guys" without the inflated price. I bought this as an upgrade to setting up my powered subwoofer using the speaker wire inputs and would highly recommend this cable to anyone with a powered subwoofer.

4.0 out of 5 stars EXTREME quality value and service, February 9, 2007
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
I have recently been involved in preparing my A/V for future arrivals of an HD LCD and a Playstation 3. I am a person that research price and specs for months, and the bottom line is that you can't beat Belkin Products, I have used them in every thing from race vehicles to the recent hooking up a new sub woofer. I doubt if find this quality of cable in San Diego for under $40.00 and it would probably be the same product from a parts wholesaler that is open to the public. I would spent money on transportation and sales tax so with the super saver shipping I saved at least $25.00. I have purchased a Belkin Surge Suppressor for all my new gear, and within the next few months will continue to replace what is not Belkin with their products. No one needs Monster cables,but if you are impressed by the image at least they won't hurt your gear, just your wallet

5.0 out of 5 stars Long and... cheap, October 10, 2007
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
I've always liked Belkin's cable products and don't recall having any defect or other issues with any of them. This included. It's a nice long subwoofer cable, well made, and guess what? It runs my sub! I don't buy into the $200 cable-sounds-better hype and just purchase inexpensive cables from reputable companies. I consider Belkin to be in that group.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great audio cable for the price, January 7, 2008
Maka Veli "Agent 006" (San-Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
Great audio cable for the price. Works perfectly. I got mine for less than 10 bucks.

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality construction, September 24, 2009
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
This belkin pureav cable is well built. I bought it to hook up my denon 2310c receiver to my new polk 505 sub which I also bought from amazon, WOW WOW WOW, very impressive. I experimented using regular audio cable just to see the difference in sound and what I found was shocking, the belkin pureav subwoofer cable made the sub sound 1000 times better, by using this cable my sub makes my house shake from its foundation with great clean bass at around 20hz. For the great price at amazon its a great buy, keep up the good work amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great subwoofer cable!, September 16, 2011
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
I have owned this cable for a week now. It's being used as an interconnect between a Polk PSW10 subwoofer and an Onkyo TX-NR609 receiver. Upgraded from a 5 year old, bottom of the line Sony receiver with speaker wire purchased from Menards (really bad speaker wire). The sound was vastly improved with my new configuration. Not sure if it's due to the new receiver, or this Belkin cable, but I haven't had a problem so far! This is the only subwoofer cable I have used in this configuration, so I haven't tested it against other cables. I am, however, fairly picky when it comes to audio quality. The bass produced in this setup is deep and rich, and sounds excellent to my ears. I would highly recommend this product. Great price too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality cable at a decent price., April 15, 2009
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
This is a good flexible cable that provides a good signal. I ended up getting this one as the extra cost for the extra 10 feet was minimal. This gives me the range to move my sub woofer where I want to place it.

I really don't know what more to say about this cable. It is long enough to give you a great range for positioning your subwoofer. It functions exactly as it is supposed to providing a good signal and it is flexible enough to either turn corners or keep bundled tightly without a lot of stress. If you need a cable for your subwoofer this one will do the job admirably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bought the Monster from Best Buy Returned and bought this, September 29, 2011
This review is from: Belkin 25 feet PureAV Subwoofer Audio Cable (Electronics)
As I said, bought the monster for over 50 bucks and this $7 thing works absolutely amazing. Excellent lenght for placing the sub behing my couch with the cable going undeneath the Area Rug.

The sound seem to be coming from all over the place instead of behing the TV now which is good. The base response is excellent (if you have good speakers). You would not see any diff between this and the Monster, though the monster was a little thicker.

Close your eyes and hit "add to cart" .. You will not regret.

Thanks!