4.0 out of 5 stars A quality cable but there are cheaper
I've always had good results with the Belkin name so when I decided to upgrade to HDMI I went with them. The prices are better then what you will find in a brick and mortar store but there are cheaper.

Published on November 30, 2007 by T. ROBERTSON

3.0 out of 5 stars Easy to install with out a user guide
It's hard to say much about a Amazon.com purchase of a 6ft HDMI cable. I can say what I want to about it, and hopefully it won't come back to haunt me, like the color of the HDMI or the way it was packaged. It was a pleasant shade of black, and with a connector on both ends, it was not packaged in the clear hard plastic that most items are packaged in. Once it was out...
Published on January 23, 2012 by Jim

4.0 out of 5 stars A quality cable but there are cheaper, November 30, 2007
T. ROBERTSON (San Diego, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Belkin PureAV HDMI to HDMI Cable (Supports Amazon Fire TV and other HDMI-Enabled Devices), 6 Feet (Electronics)

The cable is well made and high quality. I had no problem with picture quality or connection issues when setting everything up and like the feel of the cables.

I had a lot of components to hookup so next purchase I decided to try out a cheaper cable that had good reviews. I ended up getting a few of these, Cables To Go - 40315 - 2M (6.5ft) Velocity HDMI Digital Video Cable (Blue), and was not disappointed. They are flimsier than the Belkins but are still a good quality cable. If you'll never touch the cables again after hooking everything else up go with the Velocity but if you plan to mess with the cables on a regular basis the Belkin might be a better idea for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, November 5, 2008
Tried a handful of HDMI cables (costing far more and far less than this one) before settling for this one. Monster cables costing 4 or 5 times as much as this one weren't able to provide better picture/sound quality, whereas the cheaper cables (the $2-$3 chinese made sold on amazon) delivered picture that was somewhat grainy and sound which was intermittently choppy.

5.0 out of 5 stars The one to buy!, March 22, 2008
I have several of the Belkin PureAV HDMI cables and I have never had anything but excellent performance from them. AND at about half the price of the Monster Cables. Other, less expensive cables I have tried have just not matched the Belkins in consistency or quality.
I highly recommend any length PureAV cable by Belkin.

5.0 out of 5 stars PURE | AV MEANS PURE AV, October 29, 2008
Not all HDMI cables are the same. Those who think buying a cheap one instead of a good quality one that costs more is unnecessary are sadly mistaken. This Belkin PURE|AV cable is very well made and very high quality and will bring in the best strongest and cleanest possible picture and audio signal available for your setup. You will notice a difference over a generic cable. I knew Belkin was the best for computer cables and surge protectors but they've proven that their home entertainment electronics cables are also the best quality and at a fair price also. I highly recommend Belkin PURE|AV cables. Thank You.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, December 6, 2007
this is probably a good length to get. i tried it out on my ps3, and it worked flawlessly. a little bit of motion blur, but that was caused from the TV. has a nice thickness to the cord, will last a long time.

-nabokovfan87

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but the finest at a great price, January 19, 2009
B Thornton (Portland, OR USA) - See all my reviews
I have three Belkin PureAV cables working with my Sony High Definition equipment. They always produce the best images at a very competitive price. My latest purchase was the PurAV AV22300 6 foot HDMI cable for $[...], after the Belkin rebate, at Amazon. This is Belkin quality at the low priced spread price. Viva Amazon.

4.0 out of 5 stars Belkin PureAV 6 ft HDMI cable, November 7, 2008
Works great right out of the box. After reading some reviews about the $5 cable, I was nervous so I went with one that was little more, but not the price of the Monster cables. I trust Belkin with other cables and powerstrips for my computer, so I went with the reliable brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like it should, February 10, 2008
KevinK441 "KevinK441" (Erie, PA United States) - See all my reviews
I got this product when I recently purchased my first HDTV. No complaints to far. It brings through a clear signal and good quality audio from the cable box. I don't think I could justify paying $129.00 for some other brands when these do the trick.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says it will do and a great price!!, February 9, 2008
Great price and does exactly what it says it will do. Don't buy more expensive cables there not worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Choice: Belkin Quality and Belkin Price, September 18, 2008
I'm absolutely satisfied with this product. I bought two of them for our recent LCD TV purchase. It's triple shielded in a nice rubbery black casing with 24k gold connectors. My upconverting DVD player reports 1080p and boy, it looks it! This is a bit more expensive than the low-cost cables but I think it's worth the step up. I've owned other Belkin cables and they sell quality products. No compromises here and you save a fortune over the overpriced Monster cables.

Rate and Discover Movies